SiouxSports.com Forum

Last team eliminated in state

Dagger

9 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Gonna be interesting in Fargo.  Cam does not appear to be the answer, at least based in yesterday game.  Maybe the VT drop down is transferring to NDSU because he is magic....

Yea even though he was young he just didn’t seem to have the sort of moxie Lance and Stick showed as rfr. And yea he was a true fr, but he really looked like a true fr.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Yea even though he was young he just didn’t seem to have the sort of moxie Lance and Stick showed as rfr. And yea he was a true fr, but he really looked like a true fr.

Completely agree.  His performance yesterday was bad.  He seems to have regressed from appearances earlier in the season.

19 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

or bc he sucks like zeb and cam

I saw his only start against Notre Dame a couple years ago. He completed about 1/3 of his passes. Had a few good runs. Went back and watched a bit of the game when I heard he was coming to fargo.

Hard to get a big takeaway from a freshman first start against a very good ND defense in South Bend. Notre Dame has made plenty of good qbs look bad the past 4 or 5 years.

Time will tell if he is any good. He's certainly a good athlete and pretty big.

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

And, most of the neighbor trolls are getting the disease.
                            RIVALRY 

It would be a mistake to assume that what gets posted on Bisonville is representative of NDSU’s fan base. In my experience with bisonville and then subsequently finding out who the real people are behind the avatars, there are only a handful of people who post there regularly who are actually plugged in meaningfully to the athletic program. (I don’t consider myself one of them btw)

UND has always been our main rival and will likely always be our main rival. My only thought was since it’s been on the back burner for 15 years, I wonder if a lot of the players see it that way. I’ve had many conversations with players in the last 10 years who had no idea UND was a rival of NDSUs. Which is understandable given the circumstances in my opinion.