2021 Early Departures

cberkas

27 minutes ago, AJS said:

UND loses (10 Players <Non-Goalies>)

• 59 of 114 Goals (52%)
  • 115 of 194 Assists (59.3%)
  • 174 of 308 Points (56.5%)

UMD Loses (4 Players)

(Since Sandelin said he wants the Seniors back, I am not counting them. We'll wait and see who returns. Below is making the assumption Noah is also signing, so it'll be only the 4 early signings)

• 46 of 84 Goals (54.8%)
  • 66 of 140 Assists (47.1%)
  • 112 of 224 Points (50%)

Losing seniors Kobe Roth (13g) and Koby Bender (7g) as well would mean a loss of 79% (66 of 84 goals) of UMD goal scoring. Their highest returning goal scorers would be a quartet of skaters with 3 each.

36 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Dylan Holloway (UW) signs with the Oilers

I keep waiting for some of the Michigan studs to sign but none of them have so far. If they all (or the majority) stay, they will be very good next season and the favorites in the B10. 

8 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I keep waiting for some of the Michigan studs to sign but none of them have so far. If they all (or the majority) stay, they will be very good next season and the favorites in the B10. 

Three still have to be drafted

• 3 months later...

Not an early departure I suppose but Scott Morrow appears to be doing very well (statistically) in the World Junior Summer Showcase. It's early but he seems to be hitting that stat sheet nicely. From my viewings of him...always thought he was super high end.

update- after the first three games of the showcase morrow is tied for second in points