SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 9/19/2024 at 7:46 AM, nodak651 said:

Is that the first time we've had a goalie with True pads?

I'm pretty sure CCM's offer was the winner when UND put the RFP out for the new jersey supplier.  I submitted a FOIA request for the new contract and they told me, a couple weeks ago, that the contract hadn't been signed yet: "The other contract is not finalized and signed yet, in other words, not fully executable. Negotiations are ongoing with the successful bidder. Once there is a signed agreement, we can share it with you".  I wonder if negotiations fell through, or if the ongoing sale of CCM through a wrench into things and caused a delay?

I would assume negotiations fell through and CCM couldn't or wouldn't fulfill UND's demands. Overall, I was hoping for a total revamp of the jerseys when the old contract was up but that must wait.

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

I would assume negotiations fell through and CCM couldn't or wouldn't fulfill UND's demands. Overall, I was hoping for a total revamp of the jerseys when the old contract was up but that must wait.

Sorry - I got some clarification.  The plan has always been for this to be the final year of Addidas jerseys since lead time can be over a year for new custom jerseys.  CCM is still the plan (in legal now). Also, to clarify in advance, I have zero information as to how much anything design related either will or wont change, so dont read anything into me saying "custom".

• Upvote 2