SiouxSports.com Forum

NBA

SiouxFan100

• 4 months later...

just had an interesting convo with a co-worker (works the drive thru)....saying how european players have taken over the top level talent in the NBA....

he asked "give me your 5 best euro players and 5 best american players and have them play a game where the winners get 1 millions each"....

question:  gimme your top 5 euro players and top 5 american players???????? and who wins?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

They don’t make enough money playing so they need to gamble?

I don’t waste my time on nba and it’s getting that way for other pro sports and won’t be long before the high end ncaa teams won’t be worth watching because of money 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, nodakvindy said:

T wolves looking like the real deal. Sound defensively and Ant is legit. 

Haven’t watched any NBA for a long time. They get by Denver and I may start to watch again

• 2 weeks later...

can someone explain how of all people REGGIE MILLER doesn't point out the fact that he scored 8 points in 9 seconds in a playoff game and the nuggests just say f it and give up down 7 with 20 some seconds left in a playoff game?

rigged.

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

can someone explain how of all people REGGIE MILLER doesn't point out the fact that he scored 8 points in 9 seconds in a playoff game and the nuggests just say f it and give up down 7 with 20 some seconds left in a playoff game?

rigged.

Some teams pull the plug early when there’s still a slim chance. I don’t get it. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

Some teams pull the plug early when there’s still a slim chance. I don’t get it. 

just thought it was weird that a guy like reggie miller who loves reggie miller wouldn't point out the fact that he scored 8 points in 9 seconds in a playoff game....weird or rigged or both

haha...you can't make this up......

so Indy is down 3 with 1.7 left and they have their best guard (had 30 points I think)  be the inbounder and pass it to a guy no one has ever heard of as he misses an off balance 3...

rigged for sure

and once again I don't hear the announcer questioning why nemhard was the inbounder

is it just me or do you get the feeling that if arod gets majority owner of the wolves that we will shake minny town down to its roots for a new billion plus stadium or he will move them..............internationally?

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

is it just me or do you get the feeling that if arod gets majority owner of the wolves that we will shake minny town down to its roots for a new billion plus stadium or he will move them..............internationally?

Let em move 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

If that gets A-roid out of town let me know.  I’ll help him pack his office.

• Upvote 1