SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So. 

Did 210,000 Americans die then?  

Keep it up, cultist.  The BS is only making things worse for Dear Leader. 

“Dear Leader.”  From a guy whose party wants to pack the Supreme Court, ban the filibuster, and create two new states for the union in order to obtain power and keep a stranglehold on it.  You do you though!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

“Dear Leader.”  From a guy whose party wants to pack the Supreme Court, ban the filibuster, and create two new states for the union in order to obtain power and keep a stranglehold on it.  You do you though!

Keep chugging that overpriced wine.   It'll make the hurt go away. 

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.  Create a cloud of suspicion on the Democrats for spreading Covid-19 at a Rose Garden event and the White House.  Where multiple Republicans didn't wear facemasks or practice social distancing.  Where said Republicans had a large breakout of Covid-19.

Where the White House has refused to assist the CDC in contract tracing. 

Yeah, sure.  That's not a bunch of BS.  LOL 

You know, continue spreading the BS around.  Nobody outside of the cult is buying it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/health/contact-tracing-white-house.html

The White House has decided not to trace the contacts of guests and staff members at the Rose Garden celebration 10 days ago for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, where at least eight people, including the president, may have become infected, according to a White House official familiar with the plans.

Instead, it has limited its efforts to notifying people who came in close contact with Mr. Trump in the two days before his Covid diagnosis Thursday evening. It has also cut the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which has the government’s most extensive knowledge and resources for contact tracing, out of the process.

Comprehension... try it.

White house did not refuse to help the CDC with contract tracing, CDC offered unneeded assistance, White House said thanks but no thanks, keep up the work you doin son.

But I would expect no better from a pedo-supporter that still doesnt know the difference between "from" and "with"

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Comprehension... try it.

White house did not refuse to help the CDC with contract tracing, CDC offered unneeded assistance, White House said thanks but no thanks, keep up the work you doin son.

But I would expect no better from a pedo-supporter that still doesnt know the difference between "from" and "with"

Was the CDC aligned with Satan?

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Keep it up, cultist.  The BS is only making things worse for Dear Leader. 

Hayduke, I do not know whether you are the CEO of a multinational corporation or posting from your mother’s basement. If you are a twenty-something or retired. I gather from your posts that you are a radically liberal, while I am a right leaning independent.

That said, if Biden is elected President of the United States, I will give him the respect that is due him in his position as the President. Unlike your alphabet media led cult that was out in the streets, demonstrating and whining ‘not my president’, needing days off from work or school because you were so devastated that you couldn’t even go to class to listen to some liberal professor lecture about how Trump was not his president either.  As when Obama was elected, as an American, I respect the officer, even if I disagree with his policies. You have not shown the same respect and really have demonstrated the opposite.

[p.s.  if Biden is elected and then the Democrat party subsequently decides to remove him from office because he is showing signs of senility, I just might go out into the streets and join demonstrations that Kamala Harris is not my president :hypocrite:]

Trying to move this discussion from the non-UND Football thread...

Bison06 said:

“You'd be wrong if you think the organized group BLM is simply about the phrase Black Lives Matter. When you think about it, it's actually an incredibly clever name to call a group. Disagreeing with their stated views immediately paints someone as a racist. 

Check out where Act Blue leans politically“

if you don’t believe him, enter “blacklivesmatter.com”  and see where the Donate button takes you...

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Hayduke, I do not know whether you are the CEO of a multinational corporation or posting from your mother’s basement. If you are a twenty-something or retired. I gather from your posts that you are a radically liberal, while I am a right leaning independent.

That said, if Biden is elected President of the United States, I will give him the respect that is due him in his position as the President. Unlike your alphabet media led cult that was out in the streets, demonstrating and whining ‘not my president’, needing days off from work or school because you were so devastated that you couldn’t even go to class to listen to some liberal professor lecture about how Trump was not his president either.  As when Obama was elected, as an American, I respect the officer, even if I disagree with his policies. You have not shown the same respect and really have demonstrated the opposite.

[p.s.  if Biden is elected and then the Democrat party subsequently decides to remove him from office because he is showing signs of senility, I just might go out into the streets and join demonstrations that Kamala Harris is not my president :hypocrite:]

Well, I've been thinking of stopping calling Trump, "Dear Leader".   Since you believe you are even handed and fair, help me choose between these:

A.  Don the Con.   An oldie, but goodie. 

B.  Don the John.  You know, since he paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 or so for sex.  Well, to try to cover up the sex anyway. 

I'm kind of leaning toward Don the John, but as someone who has always been sooooo even handed, what do you think?

Also, you're full of crap.

Lol. 

47 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, I've been thinking of stopping calling Trump, "Dear Leader".   Since you believe you are even handed and fair, help me choose between these:

B.  Don the John.  You know, since he paid Stormy Daniels $130,000 or so for sex.  Well, to try to cover up the sex anyway. 

I'm kind of leaning toward Don the John, but as someone who has always been sooooo even handed, what do you think?

Lol. 

How about President Trump

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol. 

Are you just mad your mom couldn't get a payout from him? 

Is that where your hate stems from?

Do you struggle with your own misunderstood feelings and urges?

The hatred comes from somewhere, again, there is help available. Seek out the guidance counselor at school tomorrow, or is it hybrid day, either way, they can point you to someone that can help you.

Not with the Pedo-Pushing tho...

That's just wrong. Stop that $hit now.

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Are you just mad your mom couldn't get a payout from him? 

Is that where your hate stems from?

Do you struggle with your own misunderstood feelings and urges?

The hatred comes from somewhere, again, there is help available. Seek out the guidance counselor at school tomorrow, or is it hybrid day, either way, they can point you to someone that can help you.

Not with the Pedo-Pushing tho...

That's just wrong. Stop that $hit now.

Having a meltdown, Frigid Sue?

WWDLD?  ( What would Dear Leader Do?)  Maybe pay off another woman to be quiet about sex.  Which he did. 

Or, maybe Satan made him do it!

Well, isn't that special?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-trump-cohen-hush-money-justice-department-20181207-story.html

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Having a meltdown, Frigid Sue?

WWDLD?  ( What would Dear Leader Do?)  Maybe pay off another woman to be quiet about sex.  Which he did. 

Well, isn't that special.

Has it ever occured to you....

Stormy's fake tits are older than the girls Creepy Joe Pedo feels up.

Which he does...  on camera.

....and you're ok with that.