SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

I get it now, they saved the whole gated community from being burned. Hero's they are indeed:)

I dont know if they saved the community from being looted or burned down. But they almost certainly had a reasonable fear that might occur. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Given the choice I'd rather spend by time with neither.  On a collective level these populations (on both sides of the isle) exist in a bubble and tend to encompass the political extremes of society.   

You must belong to the "Arts and Croissant" crowd - a bunch of pompous self important assholes that always think they'll the smartest one in the room.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

What point are you attempting to make? 

Protesters wouldn't last nearly as long in rural ND or rural Montana. You'd step onto private property and have a shotgun pointed at you. What's your point? 

You know exactly what I'm talking about.   It illustrates the extreme nature of these rural places relative to the rest of the country.    No different than how anti-abortion protesters trespassing in friggin' Berkeley CA would be shown the door waaay faster than they would in most other places.

In most of America it's not normal to have a gun pointed at you for being in someones yard.    

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

he killed a guy that threw a molotov cocktail at him and another guy that hit hit him with a longboard....if i'm on jury that's a pretty easy one for me and anyone else with a brain.

I guess being charged with first degree muder didn't stop you from making that statement.

Is there anything credible to that statement?  

It might have been a plastic bag. It might have been nothing. 

I guess you will defend fellow cultists to the bitter end. 

He's a brainwashed kid.  Adults feeding him the BS and lies should be charged along with him.

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

In most of America it's not normal to have a gun pointed at you for being in someones yard. 

depending on who you are, and want your intentions are.  most people understand that if you go on someones property uninvited, you better have a damn good reason to be there, or, yes, you may end up looking at the buisness end of a shotgun.  been that way for generations.

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about.   It illustrates the extreme nature of these rural places relative to the rest of the country.    No different than how anti-abortion protesters trespassing in friggin' Berkley CA would be shown the door waaay faster than they would in most other places.

In most of America it isn't normal for people to think they can trespass and threaten people and destroy their property and then play victim when they realize there might be repercussions and consequences for their actions and they may even be immediate. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, petey23 said:

In most of America it isn't normal for people to think they can trespass and threaten people and destroy their property and then play victim when they realize there might be repercussions and consequences for their actions and they may even be immediate. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I never said as such.    As I stated before, the vast, vast, majority of Americans aren't dealing with violent protesters.       

25 minutes ago, 1972 said:

depending on who you are, and want your intentions are.  most people understand that if you go on someones property uninvited, you better have a damn good reason to be there, or, yes, you may end up looking at the buisness end of a shotgun.  been that way for generations.

No it hasn't.   The majority of Americans don't even have guns.  

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No it hasn't.   The majority of Americans don't even have guns.  

United States of America   fire arms... 393,347,000   population (2017)  326,474,000 ....you sure about that?

57 minutes ago, 1972 said:
United States of America   fire arms... 393,347,000   population (2017)  326,474,000 ....you sure about that?

Yes.  Despite the large number of firearms in the country, the majority of households don't have guns; nor do the majority of Americans own guns.    

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

This kid's life is over. 

Still proud of your statement?   

Seek help.

https://www.insider.com/kyle-rittenhouse-who-shot-kenosha-protesters-was-obsessed-with-cops-2020-8

Kyle Rittenhouse — the teen charged with murder after shooting 3 Kenosha protesters with an AR-15 — was obsessed with Blue Lives Matter and appeared 'on edge' before shots rang out

Looks like the RNC has found it's keynote speaker for tonight. 

I'm kinda kidding, kinda not. All this is tragic. Protesting is fine, in fact encouraged. Looting and vandalism is stupid. Going to the protest w/ a AK (or whatever it was) is stupid. 

And Republicans shut the f@ck up with your Hitleresque scare tactics about how this will be common place in every American town under Biden. All this is on your watch Donnie-boy. You think Trump get's s re-elected and all this will magically disappear, even if he would send in the Marines? Good luck with that. You can cut down the tree but the roots grow deep...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

This condescending BS is exactly why people hate "elite" aholes from the coasts.

I grew up around people with gun racks in their trucks and I'd rather spend time with them any day over the "important people" in Hollywood.

How many 'important people' in Hollywood have you actually spent time with?  

I would gladly spend the day with Scarlet Johannsson. I think she's considered important. 

1 minute ago, NDinCO said:

How many 'important people' in Hollywood have you actually spent time with?  

I would gladly spend the day with Scarlet Johannsson. I think she's considered important. 

This is a fair point. As long as I didn’t have to hear them speak about “I take responsibility”, there may be a hollywood gal or two I’d have a drink with.

36 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

Looks like the RNC has found it's keynote speaker for tonight. 

I'm kinda kidding, kinda not. All this is tragic. Protesting is fine, in fact encouraged. Looting and vandalism is stupid. Going to the protest w/ a AK (or whatever it was) is stupid. 

And Republicans shut the f@ck up with your Hitleresque scare tactics about how this will be common place in every American town under Biden. All this is on your watch Donnie-boy. You think Trump get's s re-elected and all this will magically disappear, even if he would send in the Marines? Good luck with that. You can cut down the tree but the roots grow deep...

Sadly, Trump playing the 'violence card' actually escalates the problem because it eggs on the idiot kids who cause violence and are too stupid to realize they're being politically played.        

This country needs a time-out.  We all need to take a step back to breathe.   Unity is needed more than anything now.  Unfortunately Trump has no interest whatsoever in national unity; his entire shtick is playing to our divisions.  I think Biden wants unity, but the Dems are too incompetent to achieve as such.    How we move forward from this disaster of a Presidency I don't know.        

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Marriage is only one man, one woman, and one pool boy.

It’s right there in the Bible.

Yup. 

This.... is...... funny.  And just another gleaming example of the hypocrisy of the holier than thou. Christians for Trump! (talk about an oxymoron) 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Another Trump connection knocked down.  
This battery of high profile buddies, just keeps going and going and going!

Maybe Trump will pardon Falwell from spending time in hell. Trump has the connections....:)

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Yahoo! News

FBI official: No evidence of 'coordinated' mail-in voter fraud
Jenna McLaughlin

From CNN (OH! Fake news. The source is US Intelligence Officials OH! Deep State! Whatever numb nuts...)

US intelligence officials say there's no evidence to back up Trump's claims about threats to mail-in voting

US officials charged with protecting the 2020 election said Wednesday they have "no information or intelligence" that foreign countries, including Russia, are attempting to undermine any part of the mail-in voting process, contradicting President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly pushed false claims that foreign adversaries are targeting mail ballots as part of a "rigged" presidential race.

Specifically, a senior intelligence official discounted the possibility of foreign actors mass producing fake ballots to interfere in the November elections, again breaking with Trump who has continued to insist that mail-in voting poses a significant threat to election security.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

I guess being charged with first degree muder didn't stop you from making that statement.

Is there anything credible to that statement?  

It might have been a plastic bag. It might have been nothing. 

I guess you will defend fellow cultists to the bitter end. 

He's a brainwashed kid.  Adults feeding him the BS and lies should be charged along with him.

Being charged with murder won't go anywhere if he has a valid claim for self-defense. I don't know enough about the specifics of what happened to have much to say about that.

We will see what happens there.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

In most of America,  people are smart enough to not break into private communities. Protesting is fine and dandy (i generally find it stupid regardless of who does it) but stay in your lane and you probably won't have guns drawn on you.

These protesters care an awful lot about their rights without recognizing anyone else's.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

From CNN (OH! Fake news. The source is US Intelligence Officials OH! Deep State! Whatever numb nuts...)

US intelligence officials say there's no evidence to back up Trump's claims about threats to mail-in voting

US officials charged with protecting the 2020 election said Wednesday they have "no information or intelligence" that foreign countries, including Russia, are attempting to undermine any part of the mail-in voting process, contradicting President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly pushed false claims that foreign adversaries are targeting mail ballots as part of a "rigged" presidential race.

Specifically, a senior intelligence official discounted the possibility of foreign actors mass producing fake ballots to interfere in the November elections, again breaking with Trump who has continued to insist that mail-in voting poses a significant threat to election security.

Bull****.    Everyone knows US Intelligence is part of the conspiracy.   

7tvpaujupzo31.jpg

4 hours ago, bison73 said:

They breached the gate of the gated community. That in itself I would think shows what their intent was.

I think that would constitute a crime because they trespassed.