SiouxSports.com Forum

bison class

nickelboy

By the way, I got this off the Bison site. It has been on there all day. Tony, you must really be looking the other way on this one. PURE AA CLASS. But what can you expect from the folks down south. They laugh and make fun of the GREEN MILL burning. PURE CLASS.

Frankly, that's a good example of why I would never visit the bisonville board. I know full well in advance that much of the stuff posted there would irritate the hell out of me, so I don't go there. Making light of a building and business burning down (owned by a Fargo resident, by the way) is just sad. It reminds me a bit of the 1997 Sioux-Bison game in GF when I had the misfortune of witnessing a group of NDSU students laughing about and making light of the flood in GF. That may have been the closest I've come in my adult life to actually punching somebody out. Fortunately, I had some restraint. I'm not going to impugn an entire university based upon the actions of a few, but there are some people out there (on both sides) who need to get some class.

Let them make fun of the MIll burning down. It shows how much class they have. And that much class is all we expect of them. However, what we CAN do is mock them for their first game. After all, they mocked us for bringing in Crookston and they brought in Valpo, a team who is nearly as worthless in DIAA as UMC is in DII. We brought in a (formerly) nationally ranked team in Delta State. Shows like we wanted to start off with a challenge, not an easy coaster akin to whomever plays against the 49ers ???

Well there was a picture that I found on the bison site and put it here but it shortly got removed. It was a picture of a lady tailgaiting at the bison game with a shirt that said f@#k UND. Bison Guy must of thought it was classy enough so he put up on the bison site only to remove it when I put it up on the sioux site. I can not believe how someone can wear that kind of shirt out in public. It just shows NDSU can get us off their minds. And I really can not believe that a bison fan would put it up on a public board. It's all about bison pride, I guess.

Well there was a picture that I found on the bison site and put it here but it shortly got removed. It was a picture of a lady tailgaiting at the bison game with a shirt that said f@#k UND. Bison Guy must of thought it was classy enough so he put up on the bison site only to remove it when I put it up on the sioux site. I can not believe how someone can wear that kind of shirt out in public. It just shows NDSU can get us off their minds. And I really can not believe that a bison fan would put it up on a public board. It's all about bison pride, I guess.

Check your PM's. I took it off because you were hotlinking the picture, which is a violation of your ISP agreement and wasting the bandwidth I pay for.

If anyone really wants to see the picture I have no problem emailing it to whoever, and you can host it so nickelboy can waste your bandwidth. ???

so send it to me..."danspad@hotmail.com" I promise I'll only use it for good instead of evil ??? I thought we at UND were "MINOR LEAGUE" and WE were OBSESSED with you going Division one AA....HAIL the TINY (sorry, mighty) Bison...the person who was wearing that looked like somebody's MOM...nice example she's set!! Guess we'll know when her daughter is knocked up at 14 who the likely culprits are....the STUDENT/ATHLETES at division one AA north dakota state :(;):lol:

Jim.....maybe this one merits locking too... :p

Jim.....maybe this one merits locking too... :lol:

Jim.....maybe this one merits locking too... ???

you are the voice of reason! guess you're admitting NO CLASS on the part of a division one AA institution to their "lessers"

Sorry...gotta go and polish the nickel now ???:(;):lol::lol::lol: Diggers going to jump it later!

TEACHER...TEACHER...they're being MEAN TO ME!!! after you started it

TEACHER...TEACHER...they're being MEAN TO ME!!! i thought you guys were division one (DOUBLE AA) aka - the minor league of DIVISION ONE!!! :( I'm emailing Lou Ziegler now to say the FOOLUM should only focus on a REAL Division 1 program like Minnesota...it's what their readers DEMAND!!!

TEACHER...TEACHER...they're being MEAN TO ME!!! i thought you guys were division one (DOUBLE AA) aka - the minor league of DIVISION ONE!!! ;) I'm emailing Lou Ziegler now to say the FOOLUM should only focus on a REAL Division 1 program like Minnesota...it's what their readers DEMAND!!!

Exactly... minor league of D-1...I call them all D-1AA schools, even in basketball.

I congratulate the Bison football team for the win and wish them luck this year, but I read the quote from their coach saying they are happy to get their first D-1 win...

It's not D-1...it's D-1AA...big difference.. ???

Exactly... minor league of D-1...I call them all D-1AA schools, even in basketball.

I congratulate the Bison football team for the win and wish them luck this year, but I read the quote from their coach saying they are happy to get their first D-1 win...

It's not D-1...it's D-1AA...big difference.. ???

You call your hockey team DI when really you're DII, so what's the difference?

Jim.....maybe this one merits locking too... ???

Yeah, but the crap that Tony lets go over on the Bison site is OK!! I have never seen another group as worried/obsessed with UND as the Bisonville guys, I thought they were going to forget about us...pretty much like we have forgotten about them, but I guess they can't..The jealousy runs pretty deep over there.

The reason Jim ought to lock this thread is that the topic is really no different than the Forum thread he locked down.....Just more Sioux fans whining about NDSU. This thread just kind of has y'all dripping with envy and frothing at the mouth. If he locks it it trys to maintain a more civil tone on the board and save some of you from looking pretty foolish.....but if you want to continue.....by all means do.....it is pretty entertaining for Bison Fans to watch all this wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Grand Cities..... ???:(;)

The reason Jim ought to lock this thread is that the topic is really no different than the Forum thread he locked down.....Just more Sioux fans whining about NDSU. This thread just kind of has y'all dripping with envy and frothing at the mouth. If he locks it it trys to maintain a more civil tone on the board and save some of you from looking pretty foolish.....but if you want to continue.....by all means do.....it is pretty entertaining for Bison Fans to watch all this wailing and gnashing of teeth from the Grand Cities..... :(;):lol:

Once again, what does that say about the 10+ threads about UND on the Bison site! ???

Let's call a spade a spade-Bison fans (specifically Fargo) wants so desperately to be like Minneapolis that they'll resort to bumping up their sports to D-1 (and the minor leagues in football). I bet the Fargo people were ready to faint when they saw the "ND State 52 Valpo 0" on the ticker on ESPN during the Virginia Tech/USC game-that certainly will draw talented recruits to Fargo! I look forward to seeing NDSU being successful in One Double A....that's such a HUGE jump from Division Two. Perhaps one day, they'll make the jump to the real Divison 1 in football and we'll be seeing them play in the Orange Bowl against the likes of Oklahoma or Miami. Good luck fellas.

Just more Sioux fans whining about NDSU. This thread just kind of has y'all dripping with envy and frothing at the mouth.

Looking at the Sioux and the Bison message boards, it would appear that the Bison fans are still somehow envious of the Sioux. The Sioux board has just one thread on the first page about the Bison program, while the Bison board has around 12 threads about the Sioux on the first page. Let it go fellas. The Nickel stays here in GF, good luck in DI.

Division II vs Division I-AA: In the national view, nobody really cares about anything except Division I-A. It is great the Bison moved up, the Sioux will follow, but our colleges are basically followed only by those in the region.

Bison Fans: Quit making it sound like NDSU is a I-A school. Both of our schools are "minor league" compared to the I-A schools.

you guys do know that DIAA applies to football only, don't you?

we are a DI school

Yes, but we are talking about FOOTBALL on this FOOTBALL forum page. Of course we all know that I-AA is for football only, as is your football conference.

Some of my best friends are Bison fans, and they never shy away from saying how classless NDSU fans can be. I visited the bison board the other day to see what it is all about and low and behold every fricken thread on that board is about yours truely, the University of North Dakota.

The Green Mill burning is not funny whatsoever. Someone could have been severely hurt, and or killed but I guess we might as well make fun of the situation cause it happened "at the college town north of us". Totally classless. ???

PS: From what I heard Valpo has no scholarships and could maybe play with Crookston??