SiouxSports.com Forum

Canisius College @ UND -- Friday/Saturday

stoneySIOUX

8 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

we had denver flights all it amounted to was empty airplanes flying between GFK and DEN.

It was preordained to fail.  UA sucked up all the subsidy money and bailed in less than a year.  Minimal marketing, minimal promotion.  Casual fliers may not travel but once every 9-12 months.  Give GFK a DEN option and an ORD option  - and put in some effort and make a commitment - and I believe it will catch on.  I can think of several instances over the past couple of years where UA's hubs/connections would have been far preferable for me to DL via MSP.

21 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

Also said Canisius played more physical and heavier than us and prevented good looks 

Last year they just packed it in around the goalie and then counter punched when they got the chance...need some early snipes to open things up.

They got bailed out by their goalies last year and a UND team that couldn't score in Amsterdam with a 1 dollar......;)

When teams pack it in it's so important to get your defense pinching in and finding open lanes to the net.  I think we see at least four goals from defensemen this weekend.