Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GoalieMask

Omaha at UND Gameday (March 8)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Won't get benched. Again. 

Why would you bench him?  He scores goals...well, he did back in November I mean.
But he does win faceoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cratter said:

"UND most penalized team in the conference."

And UNO with the best PP in the conference.
Not a good combo, for UND at least.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, farce poobah said:

What's up?

Welp....first they didn't know how much time the OT would be.....then they thought Minnesota could pick up the puck and score into an empty net on a delayed penalty on them......then they thought a legal goal could be scored with the net off.....

Scary.     

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another game where it should have been 3-0 or 4-0 at end of first. Tired of watching this is an understatement!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ThompHockey said:

Rhetts was an easy call

Yeah.   Easy to call the GOALIE for interference.  But it's 22. So it must be on him

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilbur said:

Welp....first they didn't know how much time the OT would be.....then they thought Minnesota could pick up the puck and score into an empty net on a delayed penalty on them......then they thought a legal goal could be scored with the net off.....

Scary.     

Thanks.   I have it on mute while also watching the UND game.   

I've made fun of how bad their attendance has been this season but tonight Mariucci is quiet as a graveyard.   Time for U of Minnesota to just put hockey out of its misery.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, farce poobah said:

Thanks.   I have it on mute while also watching the UND game.   

I've made fun of how bad their attendance has been this season but tonight Mariucci is quiet as a graveyard.   Time for U of Minnesota to just put hockey out of its misery.  :lol:

There were more people at the section finals than that are at the John right now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Thanks.   I have it on mute while also watching the UND game.   

I've made fun of how bad their attendance has been this season but tonight Mariucci is quiet as a graveyard.   Time for U of Minnesota to just put hockey out of its misery.  :lol:

Sunday’s Minneapolis Star Tribune:  “Minnesota Eliminate’s Men’s Hockey Program”

Sunday Twin Cities Twitter:

“THEY WERE LITERALLY PULLED OFF THE ICE!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MafiaMan said:

Sunday’s Minneapolis Star Tribune:  “Minnesota Eliminate’s Men’s Hockey Program”

Sunday Twin Cities Twitter:

“THEY WERE LITERALLY PULLED OFF THE ICE!”

What if I told you the UCONN of mens hockey had their program eliminated?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOG 31-13 UND

Cue the "hot goalie" and Corsi BS again.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cratter said:

North Dakota: 1 goal on 31 shots.

Another hot goalie.

Just need some puck luck, Cratter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

SOG 31-13 UND

Cue the "hot goalie" and Corsi BS again.....

Jinx!

Don't worry Corsi always evens out as the season goes on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slow skater, stupid penalty. Is Rhett really worth anything to this team right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cratter said:

Gardner has to be one of the dumbest skaters i have ever seen in a UND jersey.

FYP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...