SiouxSports.com Forum

Omaha at UND Gameday (March 8)

GoalieMask

Just now, farce poobah said:

What's up?

Welp....first they didn't know how much time the OT would be.....then they thought Minnesota could pick up the puck and score into an empty net on a delayed penalty on them......then they thought a legal goal could be scored with the net off.....

Scary.     

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

Welp....first they didn't know how much time the OT would be.....then they thought Minnesota could pick up the puck and score into an empty net on a delayed penalty on them......then they thought a legal goal could be scored with the net off.....

Scary.     

Thanks.   I have it on mute while also watching the UND game.   

I've made fun of how bad their attendance has been this season but tonight Mariucci is quiet as a graveyard.   Time for U of Minnesota to just put hockey out of its misery.  :lol:

1 minute ago, farce poobah said:

I've made fun of how bad their attendance has been this season but tonight Mariucci is quiet as a graveyard.   Time for U of Minnesota to just put hockey out of its misery.  :lol:

There were more people at the section finals than that are at the John right now. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

Sunday’s Minneapolis Star Tribune:  “Minnesota Eliminate’s Men’s Hockey Program”

Sunday Twin Cities Twitter:

“THEY WERE LITERALLY PULLED OFF THE ICE!”

Just now, MafiaMan said:

Sunday’s Minneapolis Star Tribune:  “Minnesota Eliminate’s Men’s Hockey Program”

Sunday Twin Cities Twitter:

“THEY WERE LITERALLY PULLED OFF THE ICE!”

What if I told you the UCONN of mens hockey had their program eliminated?

• Upvote 1