SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-2) @ MSU (1-6) 11/27 8 PM

SWSiouxMN

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

Terrible finishes have been this teams identity this year against D-1 (non-elite) competition. Luckily they were up double digits or they would have lost the Milwaukee game, the last two on this road stretch were games they easily could have had, but they struggled (as nice as I can put it) in the last three minutes.

The positive spin on this though is this is possibly the best depth they've ever had and young depth. As we've seen with them closing out games, they'll take their lumps this year, but they should continue to improve. I really like the future of this team. 

I'll give you one more... Billy Brown is figuring this thing out. That's going to be huge going forward. 

• Like 1

We have a pretty good sample size so far, what's everyone's thoughts on the new crop of players? How good can this young nucleus be? Not talking this year, but moving forward. If we look strictly at this years Freshman class. Atelbauers / Moody / Bijek / Coudreau / Rebraca / Hazekamp. This appears to be a very good freshman class, right? 

13 minutes ago, AJS said:

We have a pretty good sample size so far, what's everyone's thoughts on the new crop of players? How good can this young nucleus be? Not talking this year, but moving forward. If we look strictly at this years Freshman class. Atelbauers / Moody / Bijek / Coudreau / Rebraca / Hazekamp. This appears to be a very good freshman class, right? 

I agree that there is good talent there - my concern is they will make the individual and collective progress they should over the next 3-4 years!   

Rebraca looked quite good in early games but hasn't produced much in the last couple.  We need his size and rebounding in there.

32 minutes ago, AJS said:

The problem is that after the vastly depleted senior class (Avants and Seales are the focus of this team), the junior and sophomore classes don’t offer much, yet.  Allen-Eikens could bring the next class up more.