Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
chicofelipe

Bemidji State Online Options

Recommended Posts

Just now, chicofelipe said:

So far the only option I have found is the $30 monthly "Pro" plan at https://www.flohockey.tv/ 

This gets you all WCHA games for a month. There doesn't appear to be a single game plan. Please, somebody prove me wrong. 

Been looking to. Can only find the stupid FLOHOCKEY 29.99 option...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chicofelipe said:

So far the only option I have found is the $30 monthly "Pro" plan at https://www.flohockey.tv/ 

This gets you all WCHA games for a month. There doesn't appear to be a single game plan. Please, somebody prove me wrong. 

I'm sure they did the research to figure out this was more profitable than offering a single game option along with a weekly / monthly pass, but they are going to be leaving a lot of money on the table tonight by not offering a single night option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, there is no single team/single game option.......  The WCHA went with FloHockey this year and this pricing structure.  I agree with AJS, they are leaving A LOT of money on the table.....I have decided to listen to the Beaver Radio Network online this year.

Plus, we are billeting a kid with our local Junior team, so we went out and bought their streaming package so we could watch his road games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chicofelipe said:

Only if you will buy me a beer.

Oh man, I would...but I have a 38 yr streak of never buying one, and I'm trying to hang onto that

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Millsy said:

Nope, there is no single team/single game option.......  The WCHA went with FloHockey this year and this pricing structure.  I agree with AJS, they are leaving A LOT of money on the table.....I have decided to listen to the Beaver Radio Network online this year.

Plus, we are billeting a kid with our local Junior team, so we went out and bought their streaming package so we could watch his road games.

What is the annual cost for video? Bemidji broadcasts are good but are likely one of the few in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

What is the annual cost for video? Bemidji broadcasts are good but are likely one of the few in the league.

I believe it is $150 for the season.  But then again, that gets you access to the whole league.  And yes, some feeds are good (Bemidji, Bowling Green, Michigan Tech), others are blah (Lake Superior, Huntsville, Anchorage) from what I can recall from last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually serious.. 

If someone wants to cash app or venmo me $15 dollars, Ill get the month membership for tonight, and then cancel obviously, and give you the login for tonight! Then we can both only pay $15. 

Send me a message and Ill send you my cashtag either for venmo or Cash App, whichever. 

Let me know. ( No jokes plz, its 2018, people do stuff like this all the time. so whatever. If you don't want to then fine, but don't make some joke about me scamming bla blah)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Millsy said:

Nope, there is no single team/single game option.......  The WCHA went with FloHockey this year and this pricing structure.  I agree with AJS, they are leaving A LOT of money on the table.....I have decided to listen to the Beaver Radio Network online this year.

Plus, we are billeting a kid with our local Junior team, so we went out and bought their streaming package so we could watch his road games.

care to elaborate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I am actually serious.. 

If someone wants to cash app or venmo me $15 dollars, Ill get the month membership for tonight, and then cancel obviously, and give you the login for tonight! Then we can both only pay $15. 

Send me a message and Ill send you my cashtag either for venmo or Cash App, whichever. 

Let me know. ( No jokes plz, its 2018, people do stuff like this all the time. so whatever. If you don't want to then fine, but don't make some joke about me scamming bla blah)

Any idea if it will support multiple streams from one subscription?   Seemed kind of iffy after reading the FAQs on their site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duff said:

Any idea if it will support multiple streams from one subscription?   Seemed kind of iffy after reading the FAQs on their site.

I guess I didn't think of that, I honestly bet it would be fine. If not, I'd send you your money back.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duff said:

Any idea if it will support multiple streams from one subscription?   Seemed kind of iffy after reading the FAQs on their site.

I feel like it isn't big enuf of a company or whatever to shutdown two streams at once haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I feel like it isn't big enuf of a company or whatever to shutdown two streams at once haha

Can't watch NCHC TV on 2 separate devices at nce as far as I know

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Can't watch NCHC TV on 2 separate devices at nce as far as I know

Yeah I just read the FAQ also, I don't think it will work, ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else gonna shell out the 30 bones? I probably will anyway.. FML. Gotta watch the season opener boys! (I dont count last weekend as opener)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chicofelipe said:

So far the only option I have found is the $30 monthly "Pro" plan at https://www.flohockey.tv/ 

This gets you all WCHA games for a month. There doesn't appear to be a single game plan. Please, somebody prove me wrong. 

Go to the wcha site and click on flohockey....12.50 a month.... cancel anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iluvdebbies said:

Go to the wcha site and click on flohockey....12.50 a month.... cancel anytime.

thats if u pay annually...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×