SiouxSports.com Forum

Idaho State

F'n Hawks

49 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

In other words, UND football will once again be UND football ...

Damn, was finally hoping to see something new and improved from “Bubba Ball” 

We’ll see who’s actually right tomorrow: the cautionaries or the revolutionists? 

We could still play a good game and win by 10. 

• Upvote 1

I think they need to come out hard and under control as if every play is the game decider. 

A sloppy win will keep them in the spot they are in now in the selection committees eyes. They need to be higher than that at the end of the regular season. 

Sloppy loss? Think 2015 and the ramifications of a dud of an effort. 

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

In other words, UND football will once again be UND football ...

Damn, was finally hoping to see something new and improved from “Bubba Ball” 

We’ll see who’s actually right tomorrow: the cautionaries or the revolutionists? 

Yeah you got it bud! Nailed it! Again!

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I think Bubba wants to win without showing up his opposing coaching staff unnecessarily. Call it old school gentleman's play. What that can lead to is what looks like letting up or giving opportunities unnecessarily because the other side will not quite.

Alternatively, in today's world that doesn't always get the beauty-points of the pollsters. If you beat a team by 28 and the pollsters think it should've been 42 you are punished. 

I guess I'd tell Bubba it's OK to keep the dogs on the attack as long as the other team has their first-teamers out there. 

In college football, with polls and such, just winning doesn’t get it done unfortunately. How you win does matter.

16 hours ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

Yeah you got it bud! Nailed it! Again!

Bit sensitive much? 

Losing after a big win or just barely pulling out a sloppy 3 point win has been the norm for UND under Bubba. Best predictor of the future is the past. Sorry bud that you can’t see that.

Here, Tom Miller even wrote a story about it to help you understand: https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4502705-potato-bowl-und-looks-handle-momentum-bettered 

I hope UND crushes Idaho State.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Bit sensitive much? 

Losing after a big win or just barely pulling out a sloppy 3 point win has been the norm for UND under Bubba. Best predictor of the future is the past. Sorry bud that you can’t see that.

Here, Tom Miller even wrote a story about it to help you understand: https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/football/4502705-potato-bowl-und-looks-handle-momentum-bettered 

Thanks for the help. Invaluable and cutting edge as always.

How much film of Idaho St have you watched to come to your conclusions about this week?

On 9/22/2018 at 8:12 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Bit sensitive much? 

Damn do I hate being right all the time ...