SiouxSports.com Forum

Day By Day

geaux_sioux

4 hours ago, shep said:

Yes! Love the personal story and how this experience will stay with this young man forever.

I agree, overall I thought that was an awesome episode.  I really miss the full weekly football show like they use to have, but these are well done and it's really cool to see video from the trip and everything.  

1 minute ago, UND-1 said:

The play call.  

C'mon, man!  I don't know that much about football, but you have to give me a little credit!  I was wondering what he was actually saying.  I thought he cursed pretty badly, so I re-listened to it.  Still couldn't understand what he said.

1 minute ago, Dustin said:

C'mon, man!  I don't know that much about football, but you have to give me a little credit!  I was wondering what he was actually saying.  I thought he cursed pretty badly, so I re-listened to it.  Still couldn't understand what he said.

My guess:  Its a glance.  Buck right Fake sucker XGlance. 

28 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

His poor players don't know either because they apparently ran it incorrectly. 

A lot of complex terminology for an offense that doesn't produce much ... (i.e., that's bad). 

So you'd expect something more like "Button hook on 2, ready BREAK!"

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Watching that just reminds me of how bad it sucks we wasted the talents of Brady and John.  Still feel bad for those two, all the seniors but particularly those two that they had to end their careers in such a bad way in such a pathetic offense at the end of the year.  Great guys though, and I'm glad they are still positive about the University and the program.  

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Watching that just reminds me of how bad it sucks we wasted the talents of Brady and John.  Still feel bad for those two, all the seniors but particularly those two that they had to end their careers in such a bad way in such a pathetic offense at the end of the year.  Great guys though, and I'm glad they are still positive about the University and the program.  

Agreed