SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Miami - Saturday Gameday

RideOrDieOshie

Just now, cberkas said:

None of the guys who are thinking of leaving early should leave early, none of them are ready for the NHL.

Wolanin is fooling himself if he thinks he’s ready to play in the show. Too many defensive deficiencies to be able to play in the NHL.

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Nice one Shane.

Just yet another example of expecting someone else to pick up your slack...  In the past we had the skill and drive to still win games without playing a complete game.  It makes me sick to my stomach watching how well this team can play for 10 minutes (right after the first goal) and then just go back to sleep.  I would assume we are in for a major-league @$$-kicking next weekend.

Just now, Godsmack said:

Wolanin is fooling himself if he thinks he’s ready to play in the show. Too many defensive deficiencies to be able to play in the NHL.

Definitely, gave up at least a few 2 on 1s trying to go around 3 guys tonight too. All around d zone play was terrible all weekend and we lost a ton of board battles. I questioned this teams toughness many times this weekend. We already knew it wasn't a real skilled team and now it isn't a real tough team so what style of team is this? 

16 minutes ago, cberkas said:

None of the guys who are thinking of leaving early should leave early, none of them are ready for the NHL.

I was thinking we're better off if they leave and we can start over with new talent.   It can't get any worse and very likely would be better.    Bring in new boys that  can get something done.

• Upvote 1