SiouxSports.com Forum

Coach Jones?

darell1976

Yea man. Yea. Copy and paste. Copy and paste. How about a new rule in this God forsaken thread. If you have already said it 12 times you can't say it again. We get it. You wanna blow the thing up. You are good to go.

Copy and paste? I think this is my first time talking about Hakstol. Sorry you can't silence me, if you don't like what I post then put me on ignore.

Copy and paste? I think this is my first time talking about Hakstol. Sorry you can't silence me, if you don't like what I post then put me on ignore.

It may not seem repetitive to you but it does to many of us. No one is trying to silence you - you started the thread and it's obvious your intent is to keep this thread at #1 throughout the season. Are you planning to continue to call out MBB supporters individually after every loss this season? You'll be busy. I think you have made your point (over and over), we get it. You want Jones to be fired. We are just about to start the Big Sky Conference and it appears that this thread is where you intend to spend most of your time. It would be nice if you had enough interest in the team that you could contribute to a discussion on new players, player development, Big Sky opponents - we are predicted to finish around 9th so my advice is that you need to find something positive in the season. It's a game - they are student-athletes. 

• Upvote 4

It may not seem repetitive to you but it does to many of us. No one is trying to silence you - you started the thread and it's obvious your intent is to keep this thread at #1 throughout the season. Are you planning to continue to call out MBB supporters individually after every loss this season? You'll be busy. I think you have made your point (over and over), we get it. You want Jones to be fired. We are just about to start the Big Sky Conference and it appears that this thread is where you intend to spend most of your time. It would be nice if you had enough interest in the team that you could contribute to a discussion on new players, player development, Big Sky opponents - we are predicted to finish around 9th so my advice is that you need to find something positive in the season. It's a game - they are student-athletes.

If you don't like this thread don't read it, simple.

UND RPI 3rd. in Big Sky...

BIG SKY TEAM CONFERENCE OVERALL HOME AWAY     W L PCT. W L PCT. STREAK W L W L RPI RANK E. Wash. 0 0 .000 8 3 .727 Lost 2 5 0 3 3 64 Portland St. 0 0 .000 5 3 .625 Won 1 3 0 2 3 191 Sac. State 0 0 .000 5 4 .556 Lost 1 4 1 1 3 219 N. Colo. 0 0 .000 4 4 .500 Lost 2 4 0 0 4 254 Idaho 0 0 .000 4 5 .444 Lost 2 3 1 1 4 209 N. Arizona 0 0 .000 4 6 .400 Won 2 2 1 2 5 231 Idaho St. 0 0 .000 3 5 .375 Won 2 2 2 1 3 326 Weber St. 0 0 .000 3 5 .375 Lost 2 2 1 1 4 232 Montana 0 0 .000 3 6 .333 Lost 2 2 1 1 5 146 Montana St. 0 0 .000 3 6 .333 Lost 1 3 1 0 5 237 North Dakota 0 0 .000 3 6 .333 Lost 2 1 0 2 6 183 So. Utah 0 0 .000 2 5 .286 Lost 1 1 2 1 3 321

If you don't like this thread don't read it, simple.

Nice how you didn't respond to any of my comments but I'm sure you have your attitude justified - you'd love it if everyone who disagreed with you stopped reading here then it would appear that your mindset was the majority which it isn't - it's just the most repetitive. 

Nice how you didn't respond to any of my comments but I'm sure you have your attitude justified - you'd love it if everyone who disagreed with you stopped reading here then it would appear that your mindset was the majority which it isn't - it's just the most repetitive.

So you are saying I am the only one who wants Jones fired? And I am not the one bitching about this thread, if you don't like it you don't have to read it or even post in it.

So you are saying I am the only one who wants Jones fired? And I am not the one bitching about this thread, if you don't like it you don't have to read it or even post in it.

Reading comprehension 101... I suggest you take it.  Nowhere in his post did he say anything about you being the only one who wants Jones fired.  Just that like the anti-nickname crowd, you're the one who yells the loudest.

Anyone who defends Jones immediately gets attacked so I wouldn't expect anyone to stand up for him on this site.

• Upvote 2

Reading comprehension 101... I suggest you take it. Nowhere in his post did he say anything about you being the only one who wants Jones fired. Just that like the anti-nickname crowd, you're the one who yells the loudest.

Anyone who defends Jones immediately gets attacked so I wouldn't expect anyone to stand up for him on this site.

If you read this thread I and a lot of others got bashed for wanting him fired.

The pesky Bluehawks from Dickinson St. travel to the Betty tonight. Something tells me after the SU game Jones will have the guys prepared and motivated.

UND 78 DSU 71

Someone tweeted a picture of the line that's forming in front of the Betty in anticipation for the game tonight:

simpsons-villagers-pitchfork-torches.jpe

• Upvote 2

He did coach the team when they beat Mayville 76-39, including outscoring them in the second half 38-15.  Did you miss that box score?

C'mon now.........is THIS really a notch in the bed post for Jones?!?!?  ;)