SiouxSports.com Forum

Signing Day 2017

SiouxBoys

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

The coaches made it sound like they kept him under the radar.

I feel like they did that with another OL a few years ago ...

Speaking of whom, is Grady coming back this season? Can we revive the rumors? I heard from a guy, that knows a guy, who knows a guy, who Grady walked past on campus one time, that there is some serious thought of making a comeback! ;)

8 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Concerning OL Jeremy Jenkins

Anybody have any insights to him. Sounds like a great late get. Did he flip from somewhere else? What makes such a big kid available at such a late date?

From Gigli

Jeremy Jenkins has been a guy on our radar since the spring and tried to keep him under the radar because we really liked him. It worked out for us and we're certainly glad to have him as part of the program.

When I try to view the Signing Day special video, I get the message "to view premium content please download the official North Dakota app". I have the North Dakota app already, even tried removing it and reinstalling it and I still get the same message. anybody know what's going on?

1 minute ago, Sioux95 said:

When I try to view the Signing Day special video, I get the message "to view premium content please download the official North Dakota app". I have the North Dakota app already, even tried removing it and reinstalling it and I still get the same message. anybody know what's going on?

Try refresh.  I had that problem before.

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

Idowu and Disterhaupt before him. All about the same size. Go from being a decent athlete at safety to excellent athlete at LB.

Jawon Johnson made the move as well. I like it. Love that the coaches move the kids to wherever they can maximize potential. 

Palmborg has shown some flashes, but has gotten beat over the top a few times, OLB could be a really solid move.

6 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

Same for me... had to switch from ipad to my laptop, where it worked just fine.

4 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Who else does UND have at S with the Palmborg move besides Reyes and the new transfer? 

Not positive on these, but:

Jake Geier

Chuck Flowers

Jordan Canady

Vashon Tucker

Not sure if Dre Randolph will play safety or corner. Also not sure on Tim Ryan.

28 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Interested to hear who you all think will have the best 4 years at UND from this group. Let's hear some names!

Just my opinion. but....

Noah Larson - fits the mold of UND's "tough as nails" ILB.

Zeke Ott - like Larson at ILB, fits the mold of UND's ideal DE. 

Mikey Greibel - speed, shiftiness & toughness at slot wr & punt returner... Dynamic playmaker.  great fit for the current team & Rudolph's Offense.

Jalen Morrison - Compared to Mark Callahan.  I'm sold.

Hayden Blubaugh - Highly-touted Safety @ UND's most important defensive position.

Brock Boltmann - athletic, smart QB.  Potential 2-3 (or even 4) year starter. 

Hope those OL recruits have a great 4 years... Nice size coming in.