SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC - SATURDAY - Game 2

AZSIOUX

23 hours ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

since when can they review penalties

I thought the review was to see where the faceoff should be after they blew the whistle for the injured player. Did Poolman hit him? Or was Poolman taking the hit? What a weird play.

Nehama couldn't stand up using his left leg. Honestly, the way Shatzer played they'd have been better off starting him Saturday. But I do believe there were more injuries in CC jerseys than we knew about. And they got a couple new ones by stepping in front of shots and not using good technique. 

34 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Nehama couldn't stand up using his left leg. Honestly, the way Shatzer played they'd have been better off starting him Saturday. But I do believe there were more injuries in CC jerseys than we knew about. And they got a couple new ones by stepping in front of shots and not using good technique. 

34 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I felt sorry for Nehama.  He was really hurting.  I simply could not understand even starting him in that game.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, choyt3 said:

I thought the review was to see where the faceoff should be after they blew the whistle for the injured player. Did Poolman hit him? Or was Poolman taking the hit? What a weird play.

From where I was sitting it looked like Poolman was worried for the guy after he hit him. he was holding him against the boards than looked at the ref, sort of saying "this guy is hurt."

1 minute ago, rhenry8439 said:

From where I was sitting it looked like Poolman was worried for the guy after he hit him. he was holding him against the boards than looked at the ref, sort of saying "this guy is hurt."

For all we know, the CC player said something to Poolman when they made contact with each other, so Tucker helped him out.