SiouxSports.com Forum

yababy8

I'm accepting donations of old Fighting Sioux Apperal for the old duck hunters home - soon to be built somewhere near the Devils Lake Region

We will also accept Camo clothing or Guns or Suburbans (that run)

send me a PM for particulers

Pre-2011 graduate (quiet Rick).

Stopped wearing any and all stuff with the old name. Even dumped my golf club head covers.

I bought a couple "interlocked ND" hats to get me through and have been biding my time for new logo apparel.

I can only speak for myself however.

we just got our 1st donation & it is so substantial we are going to name the old duck hunters home the Sico Home for Old Duck Hunters

We are accepting Old decoys & 4x4 Ranger type vehicles to help get the old duck huters out into the fields or sloughs

Edited by Fetch

To piggyback off Fetch, I am also generously accepting donations of old Sioux gear for fans that would like to move on to the new logo and not be stuck in the past. For everything this program has given me, it's the least I could do.

u can join the old duck hunters for a donation of any game worn jerseys

I stocked up on Sioux hockey jerseys, so I'll be wearing those for years to come.  I don't foresee the hockey team making the new logo too prominent on their jerseys regardless of what's chosen anyway.  But when it comes to hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, polos, etc. my collection is starting to deteriorate pretty quickly.  I've purchased a couple items with just the interlocking ND on them, but they're pretty boring so I tend to not wear them as much.  Hopefully a good logo is designed and merchandise with the new name is made available relatively quickly after this whole thing is decided.  I'd also like to buy a football jersey someday, if the jerseys are ever made available......

I'm not anti-Fighting Sioux (but I realize it's never coming back).  I'm anti-no nickname.

• Upvote 1

That "hawk with parrot feathers" is distracting because it is trying too hard to look like the Blackhawk logo.

Plus, no hawk has an eye with that shape (part of trying too hard). 

Hawks also don't have beaks like that or wear head dresses or paint their faces. It's almost as if this was ment to be a logo and not an actual representation of a hawk. 

• Upvote 1