SiouxSports.com Forum

Drake Predictions

UND Fan

I still say move Smith to WR and run Olivera at RB. Having a four RB rotation will keep them healthy and fresh.

With Clive down we need someone that can go deep, after Drake the talent level is high every week.  So Smith at WR and even Santiago in the slot with a few routes up the seam is needed.  To me we'll need the shirts pulled on Smith and Oliveira to help get a game changer out at WR.  Plus, we haven't shown to be real durable.  (Smith, Arriginton, Oliveira dinged this year)  (Norberg missed half the season last year)

I am buying a program for sure to keep track.

I am expecting a lighter load for Santiago because we'll want him crisp for NDSU.  Carries will be pretty spread out, but 300 yards on the ground.

Easy everyone here, this will not likely be a blow out for the fact that they are an experienced team (read disciplined or few mistakes). Reading the summary on their last game it sounded as if they made some uncharacteristic mistakes. I will be satisfied with win #2 and a continuation of our mistake free football and better special teams with no defensive breakdowns. That should lead to a W.

Easy everyone here, this will not likely be a blow out for the fact that they are an experienced team (read disciplined or few mistakes). Reading the summary on their last game it sounded as if they made some uncharacteristic mistakes. I will be satisfied with win #2 and a continuation of our mistake free football and better special teams with no defensive breakdowns. That should lead to a W.

I don't think anyone is saying overlook them. Yes, they are a veteran squad, but this is a non-scholarship team. If UND wants to compete with NDSU, MT, E.Wash ... they should be beating teams like Drake by a good Margin.

UND beat Drake 16-0 at a time when UND was not as good as they are now.

UND smoked Valporaiso a few years ago.

No game is a freebie, which is why upsets happen, but this is a team we should beat soundly. A close game would make me much more nervous for the following weekend.