SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Championship News

cberkas

4 hours ago, Fetch said:

I'm in Hallock Mn for xmas & they have NHL network on Direct TV - will I be able to watch this ? When does it start ? I may stay all week :xmas:

I believe the whole tourney is on NHL network.  For the U.S. games they announce from a studio in the states and aren't actually at the game.  Starman is the analyst.

12 hours ago, Fetch said:

I'm in Hallock Mn for xmas & they have NHL network on Direct TV - will I be able to watch this ? When does it start ? I may stay all week :xmas:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=789271&navid=DL|NHL|Microsite-NHLNetwork

Starting tomorrow at noon (US-Canada), all US games on NHL Network, and they will  pick up the TSN feed for other tournament games as well, some tape delayed.

Tournament starts at 6AM tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

How can we watch this. I have NHL Gamecenter,doesn't show it in schedule. NHL Network website is obtuse.

The NHL network only.  It should be in the group of center ice channels, as well as separate for most cable and satellite tv subscribers

1 minute ago, runaroundsioux said:

That sucks. The last few years NHL Network has had a free live stream. Can't find any options on TSN either.

What tv provider? . Check the usahockey site, fairly certain I saw it streamed from there