SiouxSports.com Forum

EARLY Departures 2015

AZSIOUX

Anyone think there is a tiny chance Jordan could stay? Perhaps not getting the contract he wants from STL, play out SR season have a big year and sign somewhere else? Likely hood is he is a near lock to sign with STL but maybe small chance of staying?

Potentially, although I would be absolutely blown away.  One thing some friends and I were talking about is the fact he could play out his senior year, become a FA, and potentially sign with the Hawks.  His bro may end up there and they desperately need some help on the back end of their D rotation.

If, by chance, both Ladue and Schmaltz come back (which will never happen, but let's just say that it does), what happens with Wolanin and Shaw?  Those two boys are ready to play college hockey next year.

Potentially, although I would be absolutely blown away.  One thing some friends and I were talking about is the fact he could play out his senior year, become a FA, and potentially sign with the Hawks.  His bro may end up there and they desperately need some help on the back end of their D rotation.

If, by chance, both Ladue and Schmaltz come back (which will never happen, but let's just say that it does), what happens with Wolanin and Shaw?  Those two boys are ready to play college hockey next year.

Yeah that wouldnt be a bad idea at all LOL we can dream. I think there would still be room for those 2, as we could move Poolman up to F again if needed and those 2 could rotate in and out, injuries and what not, they still could see plenty of ice time.

Yeah that wouldnt be a bad idea at all LOL we can dream. I think there would still be room for those 2, as we could move Poolman up to F again if needed and those 2 could rotate in and out, injuries and what not, they still could see plenty of ice time.

Sure.  I have heard that Poolman is playing D this year.  But to your point, things happen.

I just wonder if either player would decommit if the playing time isn't there.  I couldn't imagine sitting on the bench all year given how good these guys are.  Not every player has the armor of Ausmus or Thompson :)

Sure.  I have heard that Poolman is playing D this year.  But to your point, things happen.

I just wonder if either player would decommit if the playing time isn't there.  I couldn't imagine sitting on the bench all year given how good these guys are.  Not every player has the armor of Ausmus or Thompson :)

Yeah I like Poolman at D, I think if we can just get Ladue back we are set up very nicely.

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling Jordan is trying to get a sense of organizational direction before committing. Blues could be shaking up on multiple levels.

Maybe he'll play his senior year, become a free agent next summer and sign with the Blackhawks and play with his brother.

I have inside info on what LaDue and JSchmaltz are going to do, but I'm not going to say anything until after they announce it publicly.

Coaching staff wants LaDue to stay.  LaDue's dad is pressuring him to sign.  Kings are also obviously pressuring LaDue to sign, but have also informed LaDue that they want him to develop in the AHL rather than going to the NHL right away.  LaDue is conflicted.

Coaching staff wants LaDue to stay. LaDue's dad is pressuring him to sign. Kings are also obviously pressuring LaDue to sign, but have also informed LaDue that they want him to develop in the AHL rather than going to the NHL right away. LaDue is conflicted.

NHL wants him to sign to save money right?

He stands to make tons if he waits right?

I don't understand the confliction, and why would his dad pressure him to sign?

We were having drinks in Boston and his mom was there, I should have asked her...lol.

NHL wants him to sign to save money right?

He stands to make tons if he waits right?

I don't understand the confliction, and why would his dad pressure him to sign?

We were having drinks in Boston and his mom was there, I should have asked her...lol.

Poster's accurate.

Coaching staff wants LaDue to stay. LaDue's dad is pressuring him to sign. Kings are also obviously pressuring LaDue to sign, but have also informed LaDue that they want him to develop in the AHL rather than going to the NHL right away. LaDue is conflicted.

Dont the Kings think he's developing fine at UND?