SiouxSports.com Forum

EARLY Departures 2015

AZSIOUX

I'm actually a bit surprised. I thought he would be back, considering his grandmother's ties to UND, the way he played his last game, and how volatile the Bruins front office is at the moment. I'm always a little surprised when these guys leave early, after nearly every player that's left early tells them they should stay, and if they themselves had it to do over again they'd stay.

To be honest the kids ready, everyone knows that. To keep developing he needs to take that next step. I don't think anyone in the know is truly shocked, we have a potential blue chipper coming in, we're going to be just fine.

Agreed we'll have a very good top 4.  They can play big minutes if they have to.

I need to qualify this because it is internet scouting, but I get the impression the USHL defensemen are coming in ready to play next year.

Funny how I said I had inside info the day before this announcement

Yes, very funny!  And you're probably glad now that you didn't come out here yesterday and say you had inside info that Stecher is leaving!

• Upvote 1