SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ MSU (1/1)

SWSiouxMN

UND in first place in the Big Sky (well it's a start) - heard the announcer reference that UND is in Fargo during the Big Sky feed - that's forgiveable I can never remember which town Montana State and U of Montana are in either. 

Good to start off conference play with a win and on the road to boot. Shanks showed some skills. Would like to see a 7 footer get more than two rebounds with the minutes he played today. Hooker played great today with 16 pts, 5 reb, and 4 assists. That is the type of game we need him to have. Nash has been somewhat absent the last few games.

Upset win on r

It was a "bad win." LOL! Long road ahead of us, though, and lots of improvements needed offensively and defensively if we're going to stay in this.

No such thing as road puppy getting a "bad win".Would need Huff to come back and play .... in order to stay in Big Sky title race. Major rebuild job this season

Dustin and Lenny were huge off the bench and sucking up minutes when Tyler and De Rouen were in foul trouble. 

Good to see Shanks have a nice game offensively, and felt that he defended the rim quite well.  Hopefully he can snag a few more boards as well.

On to Montana, would be huge to pull that game out and be 2-0 with 3 home games upcoming.

Dustin and Lenny were huge off the bench and sucking up minutes when Tyler and De Rouen were in foul trouble. 

Good to see Shanks have a nice game offensively, and felt that he defended the rim quite well.  Hopefully he can snag a few more boards as well.

On to Montana, would be huge to pull that game out and be 2-0 with 3 home games upcoming.

Agree Hobaugh and Antwi were huge in this game.  Really like how hard Hobaugh plays every time he gets in.  Actually would like to see him start at the 3 and have a better roatation at the 1 and 2.  I mentioned in an earlier post that Shanks appears weak as I still thinks he needs so much work in the weight room but he played very well in scoring 12 points and altered a lot of shots today.

Agree Hobaugh and Antwi were huge in this game.  Really like how hard Hobaugh plays every time he gets in.  Actually would like to see him start at the 3 and have a better roatation at the 1 and 2.  I mentioned in an earlier post that Shanks appears weak as I still thinks he needs so much work in the weight room but he played very well in scoring 12 points and altered a lot of shots today.

I really think Hobaugh has earned a scholarship for next season. I realize there aren't any available on paper barring somebody leaving early, but one way or the other, I think he has to end up with one.

I really think Hobaugh has earned a scholarship for next season. I realize there aren't any available on paper barring somebody leaving early, but one way or the other, I think he has to end up with one.

He's an aviation (air traffic control) major, so it might pay for a couple of training flights. ( :

I think his dad is/was a NASA astronaut out of the Houston area, so the family might not be hurting financially.

He's an aviation major, so it might pay for a couple of training flights. ( :

I think his dad is/was a NASA astronaut out of the Houston area, so the family might not be hurting financially.

I wasn't aware of his exact situation, but he's clearly bypassed at least one or two current scholarship players. If it were based purely on merit, he'd be on scholarship next season.

When you have a sec, pm me and explain how to mirror if that's ok

Nice win today of a game some say was not winnable. Good start, but turnovers and defense leave lots to work on. Free throw shooting won this one, and we haven't seen that from a UND team in quite some time.

don't know if its called mirroring or what but i just click cast current tab to chromecast and it just send whatever your looking at or watching to chromecast..it doesn't look perfect but it works...programs that are supposed to work with chromecast fill the screen and look awesome...