SiouxSports.com Forum

WORLD JUNIORS - Toronto/Montreal - DEC 25/JAN 5

AZSIOUX

Why do u keep on havk g ur profile pic as me

Not sure what you mean? I was at a secret meeting of the GOBC and they told me this was the Worthy Grand Exalted Poobah Leader or something like that and as part of my initiation I had to show reverence? Did I mix them up? They gave me 2 pictures, one was of the guy they said was the usher who would let me in the secret door as long as I knew the secret phrase and secret handshake and the other picture was of a guy with a really cool really tall hat.

• Upvote 1

As I said after the Canada game this one of weakest D-Corps that Team USA has sent to the tournament in quite a while.  Did any one one of them actually get a shot on goal in that game as I can only recall shots into Russians or that were wide of the net.   As a result the forwards stopped sending pucks back to the point and it is not much wonder that some of them looked like they were trying to do it all on their own.

As I said after the Canada game this one of weakest D-Corps that Team USA has sent to the tournament in quite a while. Did any one one of them actually get a shot on goal in that game as I can only recall shots into Russians or that were wide of the net. As a result the forwards stopped sending pucks back to the point and it is not much wonder that some of them looked like they were trying to do it all on their own.

Same thing I posted early on in this thread, that spca thought was laughable. Didn't pick on Eichel but thought he tried to handle the puck himself way too much, and turned it over way too much. Nick never really got to show what we've seen him do on the pp when with Eichel, because he wouldn't give it up. What was odd it seemed that most of the us players tried to force the puck to him when he was covered. Wonder if that was coaches' choice

As I said after the Canada game this one of weakest D-Corps that Team USA has sent to the tournament in quite a while. Did any one one of them actually get a shot on goal in that game as I can only recall shots into Russians or that were wide of the net. As a result the forwards stopped sending pucks back to the point and it is not much wonder that some of them looked like they were trying to do it all on their own.

Anthony DeAngelo looked pretty good on D...at least from what I saw of him.

Anthony DeAngelo looked pretty good on D...at least from what I saw of him.

agree with that-he and butcher are the only d that looked capable of playing in their own end.

May have seen why bc has struggled in the first half