SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

Fair enough...the few games I've seen he hasn't been very good at all...although I didn't see any of the SDSU playoff game or last week vs CC.

Almost 3,000 yards passing on a team with a conservative offense and average receivers ... no, he's not very good at all.

He has measurables. That's it. He will not do anything in the league... And that's assuming he gets a shot.

You never know how a player's skills will transfer to the next level, particularly a QB. But, rest assured that Carson will get a shot.

The ESPN annoucers last week said the NDSU QB is legit and NFL caliber. 

That be my nephew. Going to be a happy Christmas at my house since Carson will be here. As far as the next level talk he doesn't want to hear none of it. He has one thing on his mind. A 4 peat.

OK then....I'll expect him to be on an NFL roster in a couple years. I'll want an autographed photo of course.

Didn't say he would be in the NFL but I'd bet my house he will get a chance at some teams camp. And the 2 other playoff games you said you missed, if it weren't for Carson they more than likely are done. Probably his 2 best games of the season. Today he was a bit off no doubt. It happens.

OK then....I'll expect him to be on an NFL roster in a couple years. I'll want an autographed photo of course.

Ever hear of Kyle Boller? I might have.......and Carson isn't anything close to what Boller was in college and unfortunately it didn't translate well for Kyle in the NFL.

So the NFL scouts are wrong about Carson Wentz now because they were wrong about Kyle Boller? You don't see the logical problems with that statement?

So the NFL scouts are wrong about Carson Wentz now because they were wrong about Kyle Boller? You don't see the logical problems with that statement?

Probably some sour grapes with UND fans. He did get recruited by them but went the Bison way instead. Looking like a smart choice.

Probably some sour grapes with UND fans. He did get recruited by them but went the Bison way instead. Looking like a smart choice.

His stats likely would have been better after 4 years of playing in the Big Sky.That might have helped him to get a shot at the next level (assuming that's what he wants to do).

Other than that, he chose well.

His stats likely would have been better after 4 years of playing in the Big Sky.That might have helped him to get a shot at the next level (assuming that's what he wants to do).

Other than that, he chose well.

Most definitely what he wants to do. If not he will coach and teach.