SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Air Force - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Lines posted...forward lines same as last Saturday as are D pairings.

Murphy in...St. Clair out plus he is on line w Drake and Nick. Someone fill me in on what I'm not seeing here?

Murphy must have stolen those incriminating photos of Hak from OD.

Murphy in...St. Clair out plus he is on line w Drake and Nick. Someone fill me in on what I'm not seeing here?

Not sure on St.Clair being out either but I did think Murphy played one of his better games last weekend although not sure I would have put him on the Schmaltz line. If that line struggles early I hope Hak makes the quick switch back to Olson on it.

St. Clair never disappoints when he is in the line up. Hustle and effort is always there.

Murphy had looked really good in practice up to the season starting. When in, he hasn't done much. I am okay giving him a few more chances to get his game back.

Keaton imo deserves a game. Our D are playing great. Can't sit a guy. In addition, Troy and Gage look improved and Poolman is a stud. Already has 3 goals. Not Keaton's fault he can't get in at the moment.

Murphy over St. Clair is interesting. Let's see what Murphy can do. We can always use more finishers.

"Finishers"...IALTO. Murphy has one career goal at UND...and that was in an exhibition.

Murphy is on the same 4 year track as OD under Hak.

%buttpractice

He's canadian....Hak loves those guys. I think I'm starting to figure this out. However, he is more offensively gifted.