SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Game Thread

FSSD

Well, we're going to have to be really patient as UND fans.  This team is probably at least two more recruiting classes from being competitive.  There were maybe a few good things that have happened tonight but mostly bad things overall.  The team just has little to no talent at a lot of positions.   This San Jose State team is not even close to being a good team for their level.  They play the Gophers in a few weeks and wouldn't be surprised if they lose by three scores. 

Well, here's to a SLOW but sure progression to the top.

This game is worse than I expected, I admit.

May be a bad year this year. At least 2015 will be better, for sure.

You were certainly more optimistic over in the predictions thread...it's only one game but this really shows how far out of a Muss-hole Bubba needs to dig out from.. Time...and patience...this is a rebuilding project.

I figured this would be a rough game, but I didn't think it would be this bad.  Looks to be another long season.

It'll be interesting to see whether this years team continues to work hard and gets better by the end of the year, or whether they fold and mail it in like last year's team.