SiouxSports.com Forum

SJSU Preview

UNDColorado

Just checked my parents midco lineup and espn3 isn't a channel available. For some reason I thought it was now.

Very happy I can break out my dinosaur Fta system tonight and hopefully find the game on tv. I've found a number of espn3 games the past few years so my fingers are crossed!

Just checked my parents midco lineup and espn3 isn't a channel available. For some reason I thought it was now.

Very happy I can break out my dinosaur Fta system tonight and hopefully find the game on tv. I've found a number of espn3 games the past few years so my fingers are crossed!

ESPN 3 is only an internet feed, not a channel. www.espn3.com 

Hopefully you find it on the FTA though!

Check with some sports bars; if the bar is willing, they can stream the game from a computer onto TVs. I'm sure at least one bar in GF will be doing this....

Yup the Sioux Bar in St. Cloud is all set up for it. When I called and asked if he had ESPN3 on any TVs he asked if I was a Sioux fan without me evening sharing that was the game I wanted. It's the Ultimate Sports Bar in Waite Park, MN.

Yup the Sioux Bar in St. Cloud is all set up for it. When I called and asked if he had ESPN3 on any TVs he asked if I was a Sioux fan without me evening sharing that was the game I wanted. It's the Ultimate Sports Bar in Waite Park, MN.

Of course they knew, LOL...they're on THIS list:

http://www.undalumni.org/page.aspx?pid=1277

Go Sioux go!

Huh, some people are expecting a blowout?    I'm thinking that we will probably lose by 7 or less and maybe with a couple of breaks pull off the win.   No way should this be a huge loss for us and I'm going to be pissed if we lose by more than 10.   SJSU isn't a real powerhouse and we had better be able to stick with them.    If we should get run off the field then we need to regroup immediately or it's going to be a long, long season.

be pissed.