SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 NHL Season

MafiaMan

Thank you DaveK and the rest of the Bruin fans for turning another NHL season thread into a S*** Show. And Dave, thanks for putting the icing on the cake with your childish rant at the end.

Why do you think I created the non-Penguins and non-Bruins NHL thread?

Matt Cooke! Next...

As for that "business move", it could have been made with honor and integrity. Zach could have been upfront and honest with the Devils but he instead chose to stab them in the back on his way out of town. There is a very good reason why he gets booed mercilessly every time he touches the puck when the Wild play at New Jersey, and the same goes for Suter at Nashville. Not every player gets booed when he returns as an opponent to the arena that he once called home, in fact many of them get a nice round of applause (like Matt Cooke in Pittsburgh for example). Parise and Suter are dishonorable weasels, that is why they deservedly get booed in New Jersey and Nashville respectively.

Matt Cooke? ?

I'm sorry to report that Goon's wife has taken him to the hospital on a 48 hour hold. He was found in his garage earlier this morning, having smeared red and white paint all over himself, mumbling over and over "now I'm gonna watch myself dry...now I'm gonna watch myself dry..."

I'm praying for you, Goon. You can get thru this. I know I did after my own breakdown after game 7 of the SCF in 2009.

• Upvote 3

Thank you DaveK and the rest of the Bruin fans for turning another NHL season thread into a S*** Show. And Dave, thanks for putting the icing on the cake with your childish rant at the end.

Well said.

I'm sorry to report that Goon's wife has taken him to the hospital on a 48 hour hold. He was found in his garage earlier this morning, having smeared red and white paint all over himself, mumbling over and over "now I'm gonna watch myself dry...now I'm gonna watch myself dry..."

I'm praying for you, Goon. You can get thru this. I know I did after my own breakdown after game 7 of the SCF in 2009.

Has been noticibly absent. Hope he is okay.

You do not have to worry about me. I have the Wild to keep me busy. Also, if you have any video requests during the Stanley Cup Finals let me know. 

I was a little worried a while back that the Wild had gone one to many over their limit on gophers

Hot rumor has it that Brian Bonin, Chris Harrington, Dan Woog, Grant Potulny, and Robb Stauber have been invited to the 2015-2016 training camp for a try-out.

Un-F'n-Believable...

Bruins fire GM Peter Chiarelli

Watching the Charlie Jacobs and Cam Neely press conference about the Chiarelli firing.  Reporter asks Jacobs what specifically did Chiarelli do to get fired.  Jacobs danced around it and said out of respect for Chiarelli he'd rather not get into it.  Reporter pushed back and said something along the lines of "Out of respect for the fans who'd like to know details and what he did wrong, what changes you're looking for moving ahead, etc. can you be more specific" and Jacobs couldn't answer the question.  He squirmed and said "Cam, can you help me out here?".

I don't like this.