SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 World Cup Predictions

MafiaMan

Bradley with an ill timed give-a-way if I've ever seen one...

This...^^^^^^^^!

And how do the defenders not just get to the 6 yard box to cancel out everything crossing.

Brutal ending...might need a draw vs Germany to advance.

Any result (win or draw) advances the US into the knockout stages no matter what Ghana/Portugal does

A loss and a Ghana/Portugal tie does the same

Goal Differentials

Germany +4

US +1

Ghana -1

Portugal -4

To be fair, if someone told me the US would be in this position a week ago, I would have said they were crazy.

3 Games of interest tomorrow:

Netherlands/Chile: Should be a barn burner, both teams showing that they are capable of making a deep run in this World Cup. Chile will have the massive support of their home country behind them and without RVP, the Netherlands need to dig deep. Winner more than likely avoids Brazil in the Round of 16... or will they even qualify?

Brazil/Cameroon: Panic for the hosts? A loss and a Mexico/Croatia tie would send them home, and my god what a disaster that would be. Cameroon would have to play the game of their lives to do it, but as we have seen so far in this World Cup, anything is really possible.

Mexico/Croatia: No matter what, at least one of these teams will advance, with El Tri having the bigger advantage. A win or a draw sends them on their way for sure. Croatia will more than likely need to win to advance or would need Cameroon to beat Brazil if they tied.

3 Games of interest tomorrow:

Netherlands/Chile: Should be a barn burner, both teams showing that they are capable of making a deep run in this World Cup. Chile will have the massive support of their home country behind them and without RVP, the Netherlands need to dig deep. Winner more than likely avoids Brazil in the Round of 16... or will they even qualify?

Brazil/Cameroon: Panic for the hosts? A loss and a Mexico/Croatia tie would send them home, and my god what a disaster that would be. Cameroon would have to play the game of their lives to do it, but as we have seen so far in this World Cup, anything is really possible.

Mexico/Croatia: No matter what, at least one of these teams will advance, with El Tri having the bigger advantage. A win or a draw sends them on their way for sure. Croatia will more than likely need to win to advance or would need Cameroon to beat Brazil if they tied.

Have to pull for Croatia just cause of their awesome jerseys if nothing else....

Looking forward to the Uruguay-Italy game later this week. Should be an awesome one as well.