SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 World Cup Predictions

MafiaMan

I agree. Can we close this thread now? :lol:

I spent about 8 minutes watching Croatia vs Brazil earlier today...3 different guys bumped in the face - all fell down in apparent agony writhing around in pain. For a second there, I thought I was watching Miami vs San Antonio and the NBA Finals!

I spent about 8 minutes watching Croatia vs Brazil earlier today...3 different guys bumped in the face - all fell down in apparent agony writhing around in pain. For a second there, I thought I was watching Miami vs San Antonio and the NBA Finals!

Just painful to watch.

the ref gift wrapped the second goal for Brazil calling a phantom penalty in the box...the free kick was not more than 10 yards out and the Croatian goalie got a piece of it but it still went in...it was embarrassing watching these idiots flopping around like they had just stepped into a bear trap.

Rumors of the Netherlands demise have been greatly exaggerated as they lay a beatdown of Spain. RVP had a sick header!

Why is it that if you're from Mexico, you're Mexican, if you're from Japan, you're Japanese, and Italy, you're Italian, but if you're from the Netherlands, you're Dutch? Same thing for Denmark and being Danish.

Rumors of the Netherlands demise have been greatly exaggerated as they lay a beatdown of Spain. RVP had a sick header!

That game could have been 7-1 Netherlands, Spain is going to wish they scored that empty netter at the end of the game.

Mexico gets a big win over Cameroon, if they had any chance of advancing from group play

That was pretty cool!

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=24131003

Mexico vs. Brasil next. Ouch.

They beat them for the gold in the 2012 Olympics. But, not the same team. That tournament had an odd hybrid of a few seasoned players mixed with mainly "junior' teams.

That was pretty cool!

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=24131003

Mexico vs. Brasil next. Ouch.

They beat them for the gold in the 2012 Olympics. But, not the same team. That tournament had an odd hybrid of a few seasoned players mixed with mainly "junior' teams.

That's how the Olympics works... Mostly college age kids. I believe limited to 3 over 23 year old players or something like that.

Why is it that if you're from Mexico, you're Mexican, if you're from Japan, you're Japanese, and Italy, you're Italian, but if you're from the Netherlands, you're Dutch? Same thing for Denmark and being Danish.

Why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway? Why is it called a root beer float when it is the ice cream that floats?

let's hope they can hold on to, 1-0 leads at this year's World Cup have been like 2 goal leads in this seasons NHL playoffs-they don't last too long.

I'm so glad that 1980's Miracle on Ice wasn't the Miracle on the Soccer Field instead...