SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

The one thing a potential UND-NDSU game needed! And you have to love that both Bohl and Taylor will be gone; that will certainly hurt Ag school athletics! Heck, even Saul Phillips left! I guess NDSU isn't as irresistible and perfect as the aggie faithful declare.

The one thing a potential UND-NDSU game needed! And you have to love that both Bohl and Taylor will be gone; that will certainly hurt Ag school athletics! Heck, even Saul Phillips left! I guess NDSU isn't as irresistible and perfect as the aggie faithful declare.

Vindictiveness will not win the field! You will get more bees with honey than with vinegar!

Hard to pass up job promotions - A little different than being fired or let go.

I think both UND and NDSU fans can agree Lynn Dorn is hands down the best replacement choice :D

Agree 100%!! BV is funny they have people on the FBS wagon, NCAA hockey, lots of big dreams now that Mr. Football Gene Taylor is gone. So will the new AD be more forgiving when its football players break the law?

Agree 100%!! BV is funny they have people on the FBS wagon, NCAA hockey, lots of big dreams now that Mr. Football Gene Taylor is gone. So will the new AD be more forgiving when its football players break the law?

Its the same 2-3idiots who are always harping about FBS. Lake and his towel boy longhorn and another of lakes aliases. And theirs only 1-2 idiots that want hockey. Not close to the numbers you want to portray.

Its the same 2-3idiots who are always harping about FBS. Lake and his towel boy longhorn and another of lakes aliases. And theirs only 1-2 idiots that want hockey. Not close to the numbers you want to portray.

What's with the guy blaming GT for holding back Bison hockey? I don't think NDSU has the money to start up DI hockey.

What's with the guy blaming GT for holding back Bison hockey? I don't think NDSU has the money to start up DI hockey.

I also believe that part of the issue was voters in Fargo not wanting an increase in taxes to pay for a new hockey arena. This was like 12 years ago when the idea of NDSU getting D1 hockey was begin floated around.

Hard to pass up job promotions - A little different than being fired or let go.

Like FU doesn't fire coaches - just another day defending the honor of FU. Now who's going to make sure the player/criminals "get their day in court"?

I also believe that part of the issue was voters in Fargo not wanting an increase in taxes to pay for a new hockey arena. This was like 12 years ago when the idea of NDSU getting D1 hockey was begin floated around.

I thought they could play hockey at the Fargodome? Wasn't it built with hockey capabilities?

I thought they could play hockey at the Fargodome? Wasn't it built with hockey capabilities?

It has ice capability but if I recall correctly they needed to build a separate arena for D1 hockey and at the time Fargo taxpayers did not want to foot the bill. All of this was long before Scheels arena.