SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Date Opponent Location Results Media Sat, Sep 07 No. 11 University of Minnesota Duluth * Duluth, Minn. 7 - 32 (L)

STATS Sat, Sep 14 Northern State University * Sioux Falls, S.D. 45 - 37 (W)

STATS livestats.gif Sat, Sep 21 University of Mary * Bismarck, N.D. 10 - 17 (L)

STATS livestats.gif Sat, Sep 28 University of Minnesota, Crookston * Sioux Falls, S.D. 52 - 7 (W)

STATS NOTES 55 - 48 (W)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Oct 12 Winona State University * Sioux Falls, S.D. 40 - 45 (L)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Oct 19 Concordia University-St. Paul * St. Paul, Minn. 47 - 7 (W)

STATS NOTES Sat, Oct 26 Augustana College * Sioux Falls, S.D. 27 - 10 (W)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Nov 02 Upper Iowa University * Fayette, Iowa 28 - 30 (L)

STATS NOTES Sat, Nov 09 No. 1 Minnesota State University * Sioux Falls, S.D. 17 - 52 (L)

STATS NOTES livestats.gif Sat, Nov 16 Wayne State College * Wayne, Neb. 35 - 10 (W)

STATS NOTES

Yep that's a fastrack to D1-A :lol:

Your inferiority complex is off the charts. Why are you posting here and what are you trying to prove?

You clearly don't want the game and that is fine. Your AD is assuring the game will not happen so what are you worried about?

At risk of repeating myself, there is not a bunch of UND fans on your board trying to preach the holier than thow word like you and a few other bizun fans here. I know some here want the game and there are some like me who are good either way. We are simply debating among ourselves the facts that have come to light. Nobody here is demanding that the game MUST be played, but rather it would make sense for non-conference matchups. That said, if the game is not played nobody here will lose any sleep.

We are in a great conference with a full schedule. Our football program will steadily improve and I really think this has you and your buddies worried.

• Upvote 1

Your inferiority complex is off the charts. Why are you posting here and what are you trying to prove?

You clearly don't want the game and that is fine. Your AD is assuring the game will not happen so what are you worried about?

At risk of repeating myself, there is not a bunch of UND fans on your board trying to preach the holier than thow word like you and a few other bizun fans here. I know some here want the game and there are some like me who are good either way. We are simply debating among ourselves the facts that have come to light. Nobody here is demanding that the game MUST be played, but rather it would make sense for non-conference matchups. That said, if the game is not played nobody here will lose any sleep.

We are in a great conference with a full schedule. Our football program will steadily improve and I really think this has you and your buddies worried.

I can assure you I don't lose any sleep over this. I just find it comical how you all get your undies in a bunch when a Bison fan comments on a subject that is only brought up because the AD at _nd uses this topic and his speed dial to the media to deflect the heat off the university when the proverbial _hit hits the fan for things completely unrelated to sports. I actually enjoy watching the _hit show up there and then how you guys try to tell us how you don't need us and have moved on. As I posted earlier looking at the stands of a typical _nd game please keep doing what you are doing. The great things that are going on up in elforko grande keep me smiling every day.

I can assure you I don't lose any sleep over this. I just find it comical how you all get your undies in a bunch when a Bison fan comments on a subject that is only brought up because the AD at _nd uses this topic and his speed dial to the media to deflect the heat off the university when the proverbial _hit hits the fan for things completely unrelated to sports. I actually enjoy watching the _hit show up there and then how you guys try to tell us how you don't need us and have moved on. As I posted earlier looking at the stands of a typical _nd game please keep doing what you are doing. The great things that are going on up in elforko grande keep me smiling every day.

You are absolutely lying. Prove that BF has gone to the media...

Also, it is not just you. You failed to comprehend the point I made that there is a handful of trolls over here preaching and it gets really old. You do not see us over there preaching bullsh!t.

You are absolutely lying. Prove that BF has gone to the media...

Also, it is not just you. You failed to comprehend the point I made that there is a handful of trolls over here preaching and it gets really old. You do not see us over there preaching bullsh!t.

No Faison does it for you via the press. I agree it gets really old and yes it is bull$%!#.

I don't get how BF responding to queries from the media is construed as "crying to the media" or having "media on speed dial. It is BF's duty to respond to questions from the media/ public when the information being sought is not protected by privacy laws i.e. FERPA, etc.

The same goes for GT. I don't automatically assume that when I read a story in the media that quotes GT that he was the one that is crying to the media. I know that he is responding to a request for info from the media. Same goes for BF. These assertions to the contrary, without evidence, are absurd.

• Upvote 2

Ok, You guys believe what you will BF or one of his minions has never contacted the media in regards to this. It's always because of open records requests. It's not coincidence that after the Siouperdrunk t-shirt fiasco reared it's ugly head that all of a sudden the negotiations for a game are thrown out to the media. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Ok, You guys believe what you will BF or one of his minions has never contacted the media in regards to this. It's always because of open records requests. It's not coincidence that after the Siouperdrunk t-shirt fiasco reared it's ugly head that all of a sudden the negotiations for a game are thrown out to the media. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

We can see how the players are all excited to get going with Bubba as they leave to play for a different junior college :lol: I just had to come over here to get a chuckle from all the _nd faithful. You haven't disappointed.

You Bison don't even know your own smack? If you're going to poke fun at someone, you should at least understand the joke. According the the Bison faithful, it's NOT _nd, it's un_. According to some, we have no D (defense). Unbelievable, I gotta educate the trolls. :D

You Bison don't even know your own smack? If you're going to poke fun at someone, you should at least understand the joke. According the the Bison faithful, it's NOT _nd, it's un_. According to some, we have no D (defense). Unbelievable, I gotta educate the trolls. :D

Yeah, T-Rex. I was thinking the same thing. Kinda funny when they're not well versed on their own trolling talking points!

I don't get how BF responding to queries from the media is construed as "crying to the media" or having "media on speed dial. It is BF's duty to respond to questions from the media/ public when the information being sought is not protected by privacy laws i.e. FERPA, etc.

The same goes for GT. I don't automatically assume that when I read a story in the media that quotes GT that he was the one that is crying to the media. I know that he is responding to a request for info from the media. Same goes for BF. These assertions to the contrary, without evidence, are absurd.

How it typically goes . . .

BF informs media. Media seeks out GT. BF provides information to the Media, ensuring that the media will seek out GT to ask specific questions about what BF told them. The media confronts GT, and he is put on the spot to answer questions setup by BF. It has happened over, and over, and over and over, and over . . . as this is BF mode of operation.

How it should go . . .

Media approaches BF. His response . . . we are in contact working on a deal, hoping to get something done. Nothing to report yet, but we'll let you know when something has been finalized. Thanks for asking.

Media approaches GT: His response . . . we are in contact working on a deal, hoping to get something done. Nothing to report yet, but we'll let you know when something has been finalized. Thanks for asking.

How it typically goes . . .

BF informs media. Media seeks out GT. BF provides information to the Media, ensuring that the media will seek out GT to ask specific questions about what BF told them. The media confronts GT, and he is put on the spot to answer questions setup by BF. It has happened over, and over, and over and over, and over . . . as this is BF mode of operation.

How it should go . . .

Media approaches BF. His response . . . we are in contact working on a deal, hoping to get something done. Nothing to report yet, but we'll let you know when something has been finalized. Thanks for asking.

Media approaches GT: His response . . . we are in contact working on a deal, hoping to get something done. Nothing to report yet, but we'll let you know when something has been finalized. Thanks for asking.

Revisionist history?

May 2012:

Faison’s comments Wednesday came in response to a story from WDAY-TV, which quoted North Dakota State athletic director Gene Taylor on the issue.

May 2014:

No comment by either AD to the media, all quotes came from open record requests.

But feel free to document an actual example that supports your tinfoil hat theory.

• Upvote 1

How the myth goes . . .

How it usually goes. . .

FIFY.

Gene Taylor would be much more credible in all of this save for:

- Taylor proposed a plan, Faison accepted, Taylor backed out of his own offer <-- some would say Taylor reneged on a handshake agreement; poor form in North Dakota

- the home and home he's since scheduled with Weber State <-- don't even try to tell me that a home Weber State game is more valuable than a home UND game to NDSU; and the return game vs UND would be more cost effective (bus, no flight) for NDSU as well; so much for the 'economic circumstances' argument posed

Those two pesky details hurt Taylor's credibility.

Taylor would be better served to just stand up and say he'll never schedule UND under his watch.

Still nothing dismantling this posit.

• Upvote 3