SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

You're right - That's why NDSU is concerned the Gold Standard for FCS and Mid-Major Schools.

Concerned? Or considered? And I would love to see where that is printed...FCS maybe but mid major schools? Lol!!!!!!

Concerned? Or considered? And I would love to see where that is printed...FCS maybe but mid major schools? Lol!!!!!!

I remember a Bison fan once saying that NDSU might become "The next Gonzaga of Division I Basketball". It's good to see that their delusions of grandeur are still alive and well; it's good entertainment during the off-season! :lol:

As long as this thread was brought back up, anyone have any idea why the Fargo media isn't reporting anything on the applicants for the AD position at FU? McFeeley hasn't said a word about it and Izzo has done one list and updated it a week or two later. They were doing at minimum weekly updates on UND's football coach. You'd think this would be a bigger deal.

Patience grasshopper patience. I know you're excited about it but give it time.

Its a very important hire, so they probably won't try to hire someone quickly at a bargain price, and do so before most people have started paying attention. I know others have used this practice, but it will be a thoughtful, drawn out process where they work to maintain previous salary level and grow the position. . . . a novel concept to many I know.

I remember a Bison fan once saying that NDSU might become "The next Gonzaga of Division I Basketball". It's good to see that their delusions of grandeur are still alive and well; it's good entertainment during the off-season! :lol:

NDSU = Gonzaga

SDSU = Duke

Patience grasshopper patience. I know you're excited about it but give it time.

No concern on my part, it just humors me that the Fargo media is scared to step on the FU athletic departments toes for fear of losing access.

• Upvote 3

No concern on my part, it just humors me that the Fargo media is scared to step on the FU athletic departments toes for fear of losing access.

You mean the way KVLY sucks up to NDSU especially the football team. I am shocked there isn't a news (not sports) story leading off the news every night.

• Upvote 1

Really - you think there's something to report?

You don't think that a list of all applicants the day after the initial posting period was over or checking to see if anyone applied in the last 2 weeks since isn't worth reporting?

Really - you think there's something to report?

I recall a weekly report coming out of Fargo for the UND job...not a peep now. I am no conspiracy theorist but this isn't adding up. If something comes out in the next couple days I will retract my statement.

That doesn't answer the question why the Fargo media took such in interest in a hire at UND and are more or less ignoring one of the biggest hires in NDSU history.

Why dont you contact the Fargo Media? I my self dont care why. Why do you? Not much of a talking point if you ask me.