SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2014-15 season

Frozen4sioux

23 DAYS til puck drops vs. Manitoba then (vs/@ BSU)

New non conf teams come to the Ralph. Besides BSU....Lake Superior, providence, niagara and Air Force for a 1 game deal being the hall of fame game!

Travel is nice and light for once, Madison only out of conference trip. Minneapolis for the NCHC to fargo then onto...

8oston :)

Let's go boys l!! Can't wait for the season. Nick Schmaltz and co. hitting the forks!

New non conf teams come to the Ralph. Besides BSU....Lake Superior, providence, niagara and Air Force for a 1 game deal being the hall of fame game!

Travel is nice and light for once, Madison only out of conference trip. Minneapolis for the NCHC to fargo then onto...

Let's go boys l!! Can't wait for the season. Nick Schmaltz and co. hitting the forks!

Time to start getting excited for hockey again!

Is there any word on when tickets for the Fargo regional will go on sale?  I always bought tickets last second in previous year's regionals but something tells me that won't be possible come March-April this year.

DU single-game tickets go on sale tomorrow morning

http://www.denverpioneers.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/090214aac.html

-I was told Wisconsin's single-game tickets go on sale Sept. 24

-UNO's single-game tickets are currenlty on sale

-Tickets for the game at Bemidji go on sale Sept 19

There's a presale for the Bemidji game at Sanford Center that started on September 12th.  A password is supposed to be required, but I was just able to purchase tickets without a password. (It didn't even prompt for one.). If you want to get a jump on tickets and have the pick of your seats, you should be able to pick them up now.

Your enthusiastic post has got me fired up!

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=209670504

Download this app.  it will be the best thing you will do all day!!  Looking forward to seeing it in full effect at the Ralph!!

Hopefully they update the cell phone data capabilities/capacity in the Ralph so it actually works and people can use all the functions built into it.

Three Questions Facing the UND Hockey Team

The summer is over, and the 2014-15 college hockey season is almost upon us. On October 4, 2014, the University of North Dakota hockey team kicks off the 2014-15 season, at home, with an exhibition game against the University of Manitoba Bisons.

I thought the game was on Sunday the 5th?

No problem...I moved my fantasy draft for that reason only so it was on my mind :)

Fantasy Sports, ruining lives one team at a time. My football teams are already in the crapper and soon my hockey teams will be as well. :) It's hard getting used to Zane Gothberg now being Zane McIntyre now. :)

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1

Fantasy Sports, ruining lives one team at a time. My football teams are already in the crapper and soon my hockey teams will be as well. :) It's hard getting used to Zane Gothberg now being Zane McIntyre now. :)

Haha...my football squad is hurting pretty good as well.