SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. FERRIS STATE - Saturday 5:30 ESPNU

AZSIOUX

YOU WOULD OFFEND PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSTANTLY LABELED SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE NOT! YOU OFFEND THEIR FAMILIES WHO LOVE THEM BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE! MY NAME WAS CHOSEN TO SUPPORT A UNIVERSITY KNOWN AS THE SIOUX AT THE TIME THAT I CHOOSE IT. MY HOBBY IS TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AND PROTECT PEOPLE FROM ASSES LIKE YOU!

So ass is ok, but full retard, a phrase made popular in a hilarious movie, is not? Ok, thanks. And thanks for your protection of all others, it is a great service. i'll try to live life according to your rules from now on. You seem to get a little edgy when i'm not. Sorry about that.

We looked tired in the 3rd.... thank God for Gothberg's great saves.

So ass is ok, but full retard, a phrase made popular in a hilarious movie, is not? Ok, thanks. And thanks for your protection of all others, it is a great service. i'll try to live life according to your rules from now on. You seem to get a little edgy when i'm not. Sorry about that.

We looked tired in the 3rd.... thank God for Gothberg's great saves.

you don't have to live life according to my rules. and I am sorry, but to many people that movie is not funny if it uses that word.

That said, back to the game. Brad's blog has the goal as Pattyn's goal.

Here's an idea...next time you run into Hakstol, instead of sharing a beer with him and asking him to pose for pictures with your kids, have the big ones to tell him face-to-face that you'd like him fired for not meeting your expectations. After all, I know you've spent thousands of dollars supporting this team and deserve a title.

You know what they say....don't argue with an idiot because he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

With that, I'm done with you loud mouth.

I just LOVE multiple posters calling you out so often.

Hey..mafia...make SURE you get the last word here, we all know you HAVE to have it!

• Upvote 1