SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. FERRIS STATE - Saturday 5:30 ESPNU

AZSIOUX

Whatever MOUTH, we all know you're just happy to "be here".

We got it.

You can shut your yapper now. FOR ONCE

Why don't you and your negativity shut your yapper?

After the game you can come on here and say see! Or come on here and say they were lucky!

Get out of fantasy land!

HUGE difference. Sioux is their name. There is no group that is labeled retarded.

Wouldn't that be more reason for you to not use the word Sioux in your siouxforeverbaby name? A group of people has been offended, yet you defiantly continue to use it as your name. You are exactly right: there is no group that is labeled retarded. therefore, just who did I offend? Other than the Thought Police aka you? Please, find a new hobby.

Wouldn't that be more reason for you to not use the word Sioux in your siouxforeverbaby name? A group of people has been offended, yet you defiantly continue to use it as your name. You are exactly right: there is no group that is labeled retarded. therefore, just who did I offend? Other than the Thought Police aka you? Please, find a new hobby.

YOU WOULD OFFEND PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSTANTLY LABELED SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE NOT! YOU OFFEND THEIR FAMILIES WHO LOVE THEM BECAUSE OF WHO THEY ARE! MY NAME WAS CHOSEN TO SUPPORT A UNIVERSITY KNOWN AS THE SIOUX AT THE TIME THAT I CHOOSE IT. MY HOBBY IS TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AND PROTECT PEOPLE FROM ASSES LIKE YOU!

• Upvote 1

Wow? Really? Siouxforever is correct, that is not an appropriate word to use.