SiouxSports.com Forum

Round 2: North Dakota v. Portland St.

bincitysioux

Game time is 5:30 PM central.

Viewing/listening options are as per usual: Watchbigsky.com, 100.3 FM

This really should be an excellent game. North Dakota and Portland St. are the two hottest teams in the Big Sky right now. PSU has won 6 of their last 7 games while UND has won 5 of their last 6 games. The Vikings only loss in their last 7 games came against North Dakota.

These two teams are very evenly matched. We split the season series with each team winning on their home court.

I expect it to be yet another very close game.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE START WEBB OVER HOOKER. HELLO COACH JONES.....THE OTHER TEAM HAS A TERRIFIC SCORER IN GARY WINSTON. HELLO TO COACH JONES!!!!! ARE YOU THERE!? PLEASE DON'T POSSIBLY BLOW THE GAME WITH YOUR TESTS AND TRIALS! HOOKER WONT TRANSFER IF HE DOESN'T START, DONT WORRY!

Heard Webb did not start due to late to a meeting or something. I also think Huff is due for a big game as well as Webb. Worried about Schuler's status as its not sounding good and we need him off the bench.

Just saw a replay of the injury to Schuler and number 10 laid out and dived from behind at Schuler's legs and that was not called intentional or flagrant. What a joke.

That was one of the most disgraceful calls/no calls that I've ever seen. The official ought to be reprimanded for missing such an obvious, and potentially crucial call had there been more time remaining, not to mention the fact that it resulted in injury.