SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC playoffs.....Away we go.

Wilbur

http://www.nchchocke...errer_id=878553

Caggiula should win this with ease. Anyone see where/how we vote?

They'll post the first two 1st round matchups this afternoon and then you can watch both goals and vote. It will be on their main page at www.nchchockey.com but they'll also link to it via twitter @thenchc and their facebook www.facebook.com/thenchc

Miami @ SCSU-- Miami in 3

CC @ UND- UND in 3

Denver @ UNO- UNO in 2

Western @ Duluth- Duluth in 3

Miami in 3

North Dakota sweeps

Nebraska-Omaha sweeps

Western Michigan in 3

It'll be CCHA 2, WCHA 1, and hybrid (that'd be UNO) 1 at the Target Center next weekend.

Miami in 3

North Dakota sweeps

Nebraska-Omaha sweeps

Western Michigan in 3

It'll be CCHA 2, WCHA 1, and hybrid (that'd be UNO) 1 at the Target Center next weekend.

Is that a guarantee?

I as well see Western Michigan beating Duluth. Thats if Andy Murray allows the officials away from the bench long enough to play the games.

Sam Brittain won't allow UNO to sweep Denver. Thats a guarantee. :p

Is that a guarantee?

I as well see Western Michigan beating Duluth. Thats if Andy Murray allows the officials away from the bench long enough to play the games.

Sam Brittain won't allow UNO to sweep Denver. Thats a guarantee. :p

I don't see any way that Miami wins this weekend, I would be glad to be wrong. (My wife tells me I am wrong all of the time :)) The Miami team that I saw at the Ralph horrible... It would be funny to see it happen.

• Upvote 1

I don't see any way that Miami wins this weekend, I would be glad to be wrong. (My wife tells me I am wrong all of the time :)) The Miami team that I saw at the Ralph horrible... It would be funny to see it happen.

It's all about match-ups, Goon, and I like the way Miami matches up with SCSU.

It's all about match-ups, Goon, and I like the way Miami matches up with SCSU.

Forwards.....advantage Miami

Defense......advantage SCSU

Goaltending.....advantage SCSU.....depends on which McKay shows up for Miami.

Special teams.....advantage SCSU

Teams split the regular season, all four games pretty close.

I want a guarantee!!!!!

The Clown is going to kill the Redhawks. Not even going to be close.

Besides, who can respect a team that didn't have the gonads to stand up to the NCAA and keep their Indian nickname come hell or high water?

Let's just hope that The Clown does not prove to be the feared NCHC's only entry in The Dance.

Time for the boys to take their nuts out of the jar on the shelf and screw them on tight for a run to Philly and The Crown.

• Upvote 1

The Clown is going to kill the Redhawks. Not even going to be close.

Besides, who can respect a team that didn't have the gonads to stand up to the NCAA and keep their Indian nickname come hell or high water?

Let's just hope that The Clown does not prove to be the feared NCHC's only entry in The Dance.

Time for the boys to take their nuts out of the jar on the shelf and screw them on tight for a run to Philly and The Crown.

And then roll over and show their gonads to the NCAA like UND fans did? So you don't respect your fellow UND fans or yourself?

Forwards.....advantage Miami

Defense......advantage SCSU

Goaltending.....advantage SCSU.....depends on which McKay shows up for Miami.

Special teams.....advantage SCSU

Teams split the regular season, all four games pretty close.

I want a guarantee!!!!!

OK, you crazy little glue sniffer...I guarantee it! Redhawks in 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEB7WbTTlu4

And then roll over and show their gonads to the NCAA like UND fans did? So you don't respect your fellow UND fans or yourself?

For those that don't know North Dakota Hockey, the guy is a hoot, and he's loves UND hockey...

• Upvote 1

CLS. It's called a joke. The whole thing. It's all one joke. They all sound the same.

You'll soon learn to realize NDH...CLS...smokey...watchmaker...whatever his current moniker is...is here to agitate, annoy and be nothing but a festering boil on the butt of this site.

You'll soon learn to realize NDH...CLS...smokey...watchmaker...whatever his current moniker is...is here to agitate, annoy and be nothing but a festering boil on the butt of this site.

Does someone need their belly rubbed? By the way am I the one who constantly violates the rules or would that be you Oxbow?