SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud St.

AZSIOUX

Oh man!!!!! You will have to have it the next time you are in there. Call the bar early to make sure you get one.

I will have too... I don't fore see us opening the shack for a while based on the crummy weather we have had this season. I am hoping by May.

• Upvote 1

Gad nabbit Dave! Hoepfully your incorrect Saturday prediction from last week carries over to this week. However, I am too worried about the big sheet. Rocco should be able to wheel though.

Little nervous about how aggressive we play on the blue line in terms of pinching, but it will also open up more space on our PP that's clicking right now. If our freshie D men keep playing like smart, play-making upperclassmen, we could do some damage on the big ice this weekend!

Just another reminder that we'll have a pre-game event on the second floor of Brother's Bar and Grill on Saturday, March 1st from 4:00-6:00 p.m. Free appetizers, great fans on both sides of the rivalry, and a chance to view the Challenge Cup. Brother's is located two blocks west of the Kelly Inn off of Division Avenue. Please make plans to join us!

Dave

Shuttle?

There will not be a shuttle from Brother's tomorrow night (Saturday).

Dave