SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 UND Recruiting

UND Fan

Had heard this was the case but Scout confirmed that UNI pulled a "Harbaugh" and yanked Tolu Ogunrinde's offer at the last minute.  So he ended up at SDSU.  The kid had said he "decommitted", but there is usually a reason why.  Not sure if UND ever offered him.

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1635841-ogunrinde-commits-to-sdsu

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Does anyone know if the coaches are looking at Conor Blount? Any chance we get him on campus for a visit?

I'll answer my own question. Looks like Bubba and Freud both just started following Blount on twitter. Would be cool if they could get him on campus this weekend.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I'll answer my own question. Looks like Bubba and Freud both just started following Blount on twitter. Would be cool if they could get him on campus this weekend.

I love his execution on the fakes. Great awareness at all times and looks to very controlled as well.   His hudl tape claims he runs 4.62,  but he looks a lot faster then that. He would look great in Kelly green. 

17 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Former commit Jake Hartford has spurned SDSU and has committed to UNI.  Interesting way of doing things.

Quite the series of events.  From committing to UND to committing to SDSU to committing to UNI.  Plus he visited USD last weekend I believe. 

4 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Quite the series of events.  From committing to UND to committing to SDSU to committing to UNI.  Plus he visited USD last weekend I believe. 

Trying not to be one of those haters of high school kids who are confused about the process, but c'mon man...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Hambone said:

Former commit Jake Hartford has spurned SDSU and has committed to UNI.  Interesting way of doing things.

His hudl tape is one the most impressive tapes I've seen.  Fbs talent.    It will be interesting where he finally ends up as signing day just quite isn't here yet...haha

I wonder if Dre Randolph has another visit coming up this weekend. One would have though that receiving an offer from UND, then making a visit, then de-committing from Army, would have meant a commitment to UND would soon follow. So maybe he still has another visit in the mix, not sure what his other offers were.

Obviously, the team would love to have Grady back and that would be a win in itself, but if they could somehow keep Cloyd, land Randolph, and potential get a QB like Blount, I would be ecstatic about this new class.

34 minutes ago, UND-1 said:

Not seeing where Rudolph is his latest follower?  Been following him for a while now as near as I can tell.  

Yeah maybe not. When I went and looked at Blount's followers Rudolph was the first one that showed up but then I looked at who Rudolph was following and he was a ways down.