SiouxSports.com Forum

CBS John Feinstein Sports Minute - laugh or cry

CMSioux

We know which school is foremost in his mind. He knows the UND Sioux nickname and applied it to the football game, which was the topic of the day.

If I recall, according to the NCAA, didn't North Dakota State University make it to the big hockies tourney a year or two ago?

It seems to be an ongoing pattern of the rest of the country mixing the 2 schools up. It does reveal one thing though. Because of UND's long and storied history of Division 1 hockey (whether you like it or not), the country still thinks there is just one school in North Dakota and that school is UND.

It seems to be an ongoing pattern of the rest of the country mixing the 2 schools up. It does reveal one thing though. Because of UND's long and storied history of Division 1 hockey (whether you like it or not), the country still thinks there is just one school in North Dakota and that school is UND.

ButtKansas State, ButtGameday, Butt Scott Van Pelt, Buttfootball!!!! Lol!!!!!

Can't get the audio. What did he say?

They probably pulled the program down by now. It was John Feinstein's national sports minute and he was lauding FU's three-peat then about 15 seconds into the one minute program he talked about how FU was the school that lost its FIghtiing Soux nickname due to the NCAA. It was basically a cluster**** of him confusing UND with FU once again and reinforcing how when the national media think of college sports in North Dakota they think UND. Hilarious.

Official game programs from the NCAA listed North Dakota State right next to the logo they said we couldn't use. Lots of boos for Mark Emmert that weekend.

I was at the X a couple years ago for the regional and they kept showing commercials on the jumbotron/scoreboard from the NCAA with Emmert and all the Sioux fans were booing...gofer fans were looking around trying to figure out why we were all booing...then they played a commercial with Hillary Clinton and the entire arena booed! :).

Darrel, What the F&%k is up with you. You go on the FU board and give them all these +++ props, and then you come here and talk !@#$ like a Jr High school kid. I think maybe ACES11 from AGS has you pegged correctly. Be consistent, man. That's the only way you can be creditable, in my mind any way.

Darrel, What the F&%k is up with you. You go on the FU board and give them all these +++ props, and then you come here and talk !@#$ like a Jr High school kid. I think maybe ACES11 from AGS has you pegged correctly. Be consistent, man. That's the only way you can be creditable, in my mind any way.

Did I miss something? What is going on here?

Huh??? I am not registered on any FU board so I have no clue what the hell you are talking about.