SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Western Michigan - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Did you buy from undsports.com? I believe that they are just picking up the feed, so it wouldn't really be their fault. Anyone on the blog? Any questions about the webcast there?

It's not that I'm blaming anyone, just that my old subscription ran out, and I wounldn't have renewed tonight if I'd known it was going to suck.

It's not that I'm blaming anyone, just that my old subscription ran out, and I wounldn't have renewed tonight if I'd known it was going to suck.

Yes, but you also have to understand that UND can't control the WMU broadcast. Jayson confirmed for someone on the blog that it is their broadcast. There is nothing that UND can do about it, so why should they be the ones to issue a refund?

Yes, but you also have to understand that UND can't control the WMU broadcast. Jayson confirmed for someone on the blog that it is their broadcast. There is nothing that UND can do about it, so why should they be the ones to issue a refund?

I think the problem is the neulion/wmu combo; of course neulion never has problems, according to them.

• Upvote 1

If you email UND about the feed and ask for a refund, they will likely give it to you. They realize the feed is nearly unwatchable tonight and generally are good at refund requests.

And should they receive revenue as a middleman when the customer doesn't get what they paid for? If I sell you a bond that I am buying from someone else, and you and I expect it to yield 5 percent, but it actually yields 4 percent should I get to keep your money?

And should they receive revenue as a middleman when the customer doesn't get what they paid for? If I sell you a bond that I am buying from someone else, and you and I expect it to yield 5 percent, but it actually yields 4 percent should I get to keep your money?

They have a right to ask for a refund... just like everyone does who bought specifically for this broadcast.

UND has been very, very good about giving refunds for broadcasts that don't meet expectations.

why not? I am the idiot that didn't research the bond first.

;)