SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

I'll be interested to see where Mitch fits this weekend...he was a healthy scratch multiple games to Dmen playing forward then goes to a top 6 guy.

If Mark plays wing I'd like see him w Chyzyk with Luke at center. This means Parks goes 3rd line possibly with Gaarder and Murphy or Mitch?

Patty Rodwell and someone on 4th line.

I'll be interested to see where Mitch fits this weekend...he was a healthy scratch multiple games to Dmen playing forward then goes to a top 6 guy.

If Mark plays wing I'd like see him w Chyzyk with Luke at center. This means Parks goes 3rd line possibly with Gaarder and Murphy or Mitch?

Patty Rodwell and someone on 4th line.

Parks is one of the only players on this team I actually notice, he should not be bottom 6. Also, I hope Luke regains his face-off ability as he was mutilated in the circle last week. So much so Hak had his wings start taking the draws. Also, Mitch should be playing D3 hockey.

Parks is one of the only players on this team I actually notice, he should not be bottom 6. Also, I hope Luke regains his face-off ability as he was mutilated in the circle last week. So much so Hak had his wings start taking the draws. Also, Mitch should be playing D3 hockey.

Parks hasn't done much for me to notice him. Chyzyk more noticable than Parks lately.

Saw the WMU/DU series. They looked good. Friday night, they had a nice 2-0 lead and had it not been for a stupid elbowing/contact to the head major followed by a minor penalty, they might have won. DU scored 4 goals in less than six minutes and that totally deflated the Broncos.

are you related to chyzyk, you have so much love :love: for him?

Hahaha...no but when people gush about OD and then throw praise at Parks I feel Chyzyk gives as much if not more when given the opportunity.

In all seriousness, Parks and OD are in the Jr. seasons and wouldn't you agree they both have grossly underachieved so far at UND.

Per Schloss...LaDue will be benched Friday for a loud party citation he received this week. Just more trash being tossed into the dumpster fire known as UND athletics.

A "loud party citation".... Come on I'm not sure it's so much of a salacious representation of UND athletics....

My god "loud party".......ohhh gosh der those darn kids..........heck Coulda gotten dozens upon dozens of those back in the day,.....mostly for just Mario kart party's with the roommates ........sounds maybe like a campus or gfpd wannabe Steven segal needed to flex that wafer thin powerrush they were a feeling...

Loud party citation = one game suspension......seems rather harsh actually

It's not like he got drunk and crashed a moped

• Upvote 3

A "loud party citation".... Come on I'm not sure it's so much of a salacious representation of UND athletics....

My god "loud party".......ohhh gosh der those darn kids..........heck Coulda gotten dozens upon dozens of those back in the day,.....mostly for just Mario kart party's with the roommates ........sounds maybe like a campus or gfpd wannabe Steven segal needed to flex that wafer thin powerrush they were a feeling...

Loud party citation = one game suspension......seems rather harsh actually

It's not like he got drunk and crashed a moped

Seems harsh to me as well. Had he gotten a minor drinking citation I would understand but missing a game for a loud party?

I'd put Mark with Jewels and Rocco

Johnson Parks and O'Donnell

Tambo with Murphy and Chyzyk

Pattyn with Gaarder and Rodwell

Let er buck

Sounded on the coaches show like Hakstol was going to move Caggiula to try get him going. Whether that means he won't still be with Rocco, I don't know. No question we need production out of him, and really, now that we are half way into the season, we should expect guys like Tambellini, Murphy and Johnson to start finding their stride and putting in a goal here and there to chip in as well.

Hahaha...no but when people gush about OD and then throw praise at Parks I feel Chyzyk gives as much if not more when given the opportunity.

In all seriousness, Parks and OD are in the Jr. seasons and wouldn't you agree they both have grossly underachieved so far at UND.

Don't know about Parks, as he is scoring goals at the same clip that Danny Kristo did in his career, and you would think he would have a good Senior year to improve on that. Don't think Parks has seen near the powerplay time that Kristo did either. Keep in mind he did miss half of the year last year, and when he did finally play, he is half a year behind the rest of the players in conditioning and game speed.

Don't know about Parks, as he is scoring goals at the same clip that Danny Kristo did in his career

:huh:

Kristo: 157 games played at UND with 68 goals and 93 assists

Parks: 80 games played to date with 22-17...double his numbers (so at 160 games) and you get 44-34. That's hardly at the same clip!

• Upvote 3

:huh:

Kristo: 157 games played at UND with 68 goals and 93 assists

Parks: 80 games played to date with 22-17...double his numbers (so at 160 games) and you get 44-34. That's hardly at the same clip!

I'm guessing he meant to this point (mid-way through Junior year), plus factoring in the missed time due to injury. I don't have either of their numbers, but I think of Kristo's 68 goals more than half were scored mid-Junior year and beyond.

However, I definitely don't see them as equally potent scorers. Parks hasn't shown he can take over a game like Kristo.

Edit: Kristo - 45 goals Junior and Senior years

Edit: Kristo - 45 goals Junior and Senior years

Parks in 13 games this season has 3 goals. Only 42 to go...and BTW I'll put $100 on the under if anyone wants to take me up on that.

This conversation is ridiculous...Kristo was 18th all-time in points at UND.

• Upvote 3

Parks in 13 games this season has 3 goals. Only 42 to go...and BTW I'll put $100 on the under if anyone wants to take me up on that.

This conversation is ridiculous...Kristo was 18th all-time in points at UND.

Seriously the two aren't even comparable. Different games and parks isn't close to the player Kristo was, is and will be.

Parks is very very strong on his skates and when going can be effective. Enough with the wrap arounds. Make a play shoot the puck. Even the D ad goalie know those are coming ice or twice a game. This team just needs a couple guys to step up and start scoring! If not splitsville at best in western. Go sioux go

• Upvote 1

Per Schloss...LaDue will be benched Friday for a loud party citation he received this week. Just more trash being tossed into the dumpster fire known as UND athletics.

Wow. Kids will be kids but typically all the heavy partying is done outside of the season.