SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Western Michigan

AZSIOUX

WMU is 6-5-3 and 2-2-0-0 in NCHC

Lost both to notre dame in a home and home, swept CC in western. Swept by DU in Denver and they won both vs mich sate in a home and home

WMU coached by Andy Murray, dad of former sioux Brady Murray

I think there is a good possibility of being swept next weekend, with at least one of the losses being a shutout. Let's say 3-1 and 1-0. Prove me wrong boys!!!

with the big slubowski standing on his head for the weekly hot goalie excuse. however if you just can't score the hot goalie excuse should not be able to be used.

• Upvote 1

Maybe we get a better picture after Wednesday. I think Hak said he wasn't skating this past week. IRC, sounds like St. Clair is starting to skate again.

There was a chance St. Clair would have played Saturday, so maybe this weekend. Need him on the PK especially.

Looks like the team is getting healthier.

North Dakota MHockey@UNDMHockey2h

Dave Hakstol says junior forward Mark MacMillan has practiced all week and he's "hopeful" he'll be available this weekend.

North Dakota MHockey@UNDMHockey2h

Hakstol added that Colten St. Clair remains out this weekend. It's possible he returns next week but most likely back after Christmas.