SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Cal Poly (Oregon Tourney Day 1, 11/29)

SWSiouxMN

16 points isn't insurmountable but it's gonna be tough. I really like the full court pressure we applied to close the half. Anybody know what the foul situation is? I'm assuming Nash had at least two and that's why he sat for the last few minutes of the half. We need he and Huff to contribute offensively and to keep up the defensive pressure if we want to have a chance to come back.

The fact that Oregon's video quality on their webcast is so much better than Midco's cable broadcast quality is puzzling.

It's basically a Pac-12 Network skeleton broadcast. All the cameramen from the Oregon game just stayed where they were and they make the feed available for free. Really disappointed that there isn't at least a basic score and clock graphic.

It's basically a Pac-12 Network skeleton broadcast. All the cameramen from the Oregon game just stayed where they were and they make the feed available for free. Really disappointed that there isn't at least a basic score and clock graphic.

Ya I just mean the video quality itself. When I watched the UND vs NDSU game I had a grainy picture at best.

Sioux83, why did they need a punch in the mouth. Who says that about their home team?

This result tells me they were a little bit too full of themselves after the NDSU game. Now Jones has their attention and they can get back to work. Poly was not that good of a team.

Terrible shooting night. Couldn't make a free throw. Didn't get stops consistently enough to make a run. Huff, Nash, and Anderson were all quiet. Nothing went our way and Poly took advantage. Concerning because we have to play Oregon on their home court tomorrow but I think it was just a bad night for our key guys and Cal Poly played a clean, quality game. We'll bounce back but I doubt it'll be tomorrow.

Box score only says 11 minutes, but it sounded like Hobaugh was out there quite a bit tonight, maybe it was just more towards the end. Looking at the box score, minutes were spread pretty evenly between 12 guys. Jones tried about everything he could. Hopefully just one of those nights where things don't go right. I wouldn't be surprised to see teams throw more zone defense at UND until they show they can handle it.