SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs UC Davis

geaux_sioux

to close out the season with 2 wins, the Sioux have to start today:

UND 24

UNC 20

since I missed by a point last week, lets see if the score works this week...

to close out the season with 2 wins, the Sioux have to win today:

UND 24

UCD 20

Doubt the outcome will have any impact on whether Mussman is retained as the head coach. That scenario has already been determined in Faison and Kelly's offices. The rest of us will be let in on that secret early next week.

they lose it will be a lot easier for Faison to can him

but if they win...uffda.

If a win today sways Faison to keep Muss...this program has bigger issues than Muss!

If a student flunks 7 of 11 exams but get 2 Bs and 2 Cs on the other 4...what is his final grade!?

Win or lose this decision is an easy one IMO.

• Upvote 2

If the team looks completely prepared today and plays a great game I still don't feel comfortable with Mussman as the leader of this program. A coach needs to prepare his team like his job depends on it every week not just when his job actually depends on it like in 2011 and today. He could probably do himself a lot of good with a great performance today but I've already moved on.

I agree it is time to move on pass Muss. never met him, he might be a nice guy and runs a clean program. all that said, he is not a leader and that is a must to win at this level. A leader will recruit good talent and inspire them to play at a level above their talent as a unit.

I agree it is time to move on pass Muss. never met him, he might be a nice guy and runs a clean program. all that said, he is not a leader and that is a must to win at this level. A leader will recruit good talent and inspire them to play at a level above their talent as a unit.

He is a nice good guy but I don't think he's hard enough on his players consistently enough. If he was more of a hard ass I feel we'd have been more successful the past few years.