SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT at Arizona's flagship university

geaux_sioux

I saws several plays tonight that made me wonder if UNDs players were just trying to make sure we didn't cover the points spread. Wow!

But on the bright side,Bartles looked pretty good, especially considering he hasn't played in a while. His mobility was much better than he was showing in the beginning of the year, and more what I was hoping for when I watched his high school film a couple of years ago.

And, although it wasn't an official turnover, we finally stripped someone of the ball. Good job Zeb. If we aren't going to ever play rich or Labatt, maybe we move Zeb to LB?

For both teams numbnuts

UND 10 penalties for 86 yards, NAU 11 penalties for 125 yards

UND penalties included 5 penalties for 5 yards each, 2 holding penalties for 10 yards each, 2 pass interference penalties of 12 yards and 14 yards, and 1 personal foul for 15 yards. Each team was also called for an unsportsmanlike penalty on the same play so they were offsetting and not counted in the totals.

It looks like the officials really liked to call pass interference. NAU had 4 pass interference penalties along with 2 personal fouls and a roughing the passer.

Edited by 82SiouxGuy

For both teams numbnuts

Saw Miller's tweet...just assumed it was all on us. I misinterpreted it. As for your last word...that should be one of the last things coming from a pseudo UND FB insider and frequent program apologist like yourself.

Northern Colorado nearly beat Montana State yesterday. I don't think next week's game looks winnable at this point. The home field in Greeley looks like a high school field, with a few bleachers (and empty ones at that) on each side of the field.

NAU is having a good season and still only had 4,895 at the game. Is that normal for NAU?

Also, why would they decide to build a dome in Flagstaff, Arizona?

This was by far the smallest crowd for NAU this year. Not sure why. They don't draw as well as you would think given the fact that they are pretty good right now. They draw similarly to what UND has the past few years.

NAU is having a good season and still only had 4,895 at the game. Is that normal for NAU?

Also, why would they decide to build a dome in Flagstaff, Arizona?

Flagstaff is actually kind of in the mountains so it can get colder and snowy there. When I toured the campus while trying to choose a college it snowed about 18-24 inches that day and it got turned into a bus tour instead of the planned walking tour.

Saw Miller's tweet...just assumed it was all on us. I misinterpreted it. As for your last word...that should be one of the last things coming from a pseudo UND FB insider and frequent program apologist like yourself.

Don't be do sensitive especially when accusing UND of having 21 penalties. I know you're in all out complain about everything mode right now since both hockey and football are skidding but facts are still facts and is numbnuts really that harsh? I could have called you gfhockey but that'd be crossing the line.

why would that be crossing the line?

I am a true Sioux rube. I just want my team to do as well as it should be able to do. they clearly aren't this season. we had a loaded wr corps just our QB play has been lacking...staff needs to adjust play calling to fir their needs.

why would that be crossing the line?

I am a true Sioux rube. I just want my team to do as well as it should be able to do. they clearly aren't this season. we had a loaded wr corps just our QB play has been lacking...staff needs to adjust play calling to fir their needs.

Because it could be seen as one of you classic drunk posts.

Don't be do sensitive especially when accusing UND of having 21 penalties. I know you're in all out complain about everything mode right now since both hockey and football are skidding but facts are still facts and is numbnuts really that harsh? I could have called you gfhockey but that'd be crossing the line.

And can you honestly tell Oxbow6 and anyone else on here that there is no good reason to complain about the status and performance of this team? That it isn't Muss and company's fault because they aren't out there making the mistakes? Or will you tell all of us to blow it out our rear ends, which is what you have done in the past when people disagree with you?

The ball is now in your court, sir.

Kenny had a good quote after he was made aware of his record breaking performance.

“I didn’t even know I had that many,” Golladay said. “Rather have the win.”

He later said that it was a positive that UND only had two turnovers yesterday.... That says a lot.

Yeah, that just makes us all warm and fuzzy inside. :silly:

Will someone please hand me the barf bag now; I will need one every time I hear a "duckie and bunny" quote about this team.

And can you honestly tell Oxbow6 and anyone else on here that there is no good reason to complain about the status and performance of this team? That it isn't Muss and company's fault because they aren't out there making the mistakes? Or will you tell all of us to blow it out our rear ends, which is what you have done in the past when people disagree with you?

The ball is now in your court, sir.

If you complain get the facts straight. Otherwise the rest of what you say will have less weight. Keep the facts straight and I won't have to call anyone out.