SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota at Miami -Saturday

sprig

My keys to the game...

• Get through the first 5 minutes without a goal against or penatly. If you get a penalty, kill it like last night.
  • Hit them hard but smart and play the body well. There was a period of time last night that the Sioux hit them hard and I think that played a roll in the late first period.
  • PP - Our 5 minute (which I agree with others it should've been 2) was terrible. Get the puck in the zone and set up our PP. Many have noticed but our D-men have been good at getting the puck in the zone and carrying it on their stick this year.
  • Last night before UM's first goal, they stole it from us in our D-zone. Control the puck in the D-zone and clear or pass to the open guy. Don't p**s around.
  • No 5 minute majors. None.

I'm curious to see what all you folks with hockey brains have to say about my keys.

I see that und is carrying the webcast through their subscription service. Is this a Midco sports net production/ in hd? Jayson?

Thanks

It is not a Midco sports net production. It's being produced by whatever company does Miami games. It's just being picked up on the UND webcast because Miami also does Neulion. No clue about HD or quality.

It is not a Midco sports net production. It's being produced by whatever company does Miami games. It's just being picked up on the UND webcast because Miami also does Neulion. No clue about HD or quality.

Miami's home games are produced in HD.

Guessing it should pop up on the UND app for iPhones prior to start of the game?