SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs EWU...GAMEDAY

Oxbow6

Mackey didnt screw up he pulled up and the ewu qb lowered his shoulder out of bounce. The noncall on roughing the kicker was pretty weak. On the referee he looked confused after the punter was drilled.

That looked like a weak call, Adams went down like he was shot, what a puss.

Because we are losing. 14-6 or 40-6..its still losing.

Is it actually? You and I both know better than that. Also the game is not over and we're at home. Considering everyone though EWU would score 10000 points I'm pretty sure this is a better start than anyone expected. Back to my original point.... stop complaining and enjoy the damn game.

Is it actually? You and I both know better than that. Also the game is not over and we're at home. Considering everyone though EWU would score 10000 points I'm pretty sure this is a better start than anyone expected. Back to my original point.... stop complaining and enjoy the damn game.

I enjoyed it a lot more when it was 3-0. Now down by 8 and EWU gets the ball against our weak secondary. They score a TD they win.

Mackey didnt screw up he pulled up and the ewu qb lowered his shoulder out of bounce. The noncall on roughing the kicker was pretty weak. On the referee he looked confused after the punter was drilled.

Agree I replayed the kick in slo mo and the kick was off before he was hit. Should have been first down UND.

Mackey didnt screw up he pulled up and the ewu qb lowered his shoulder out of bounce. The noncall on roughing the kicker was pretty weak.

Wrong on Mackey. Mackey is a clown...and he can't play FB.

Agree on the non call tho.